portrait for critique (another)

anton980

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.antonimation.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello again! I hope you are not tired of looking at her yet :)

Anyways, I have mixed feelings about this photo - I really like it, yet I'm uncomfortable with it for some reason. So I'd like to hear what you have to say, maybe I can figure out what to do differently in the future.

In case you need to know - this is natural lighting with fill flash. Thanks in advance!

Anton

LenaVTrave2.jpg

It's not that bad. The grass is really distracting. And her arm seems kinda weird to me. If she where leaning up on her elbow I think would make for a better portrait. The fill could be a little more powerful.

cool shot! i like the DOF and color but there are a few blades of grass distracting. nice work!

i agree about the blades of grass, instead of using fillflash, why not try a gold or even silver reflector, it would work very well outdoors, just a thought!

I think the light of the bottom of the pic or her arm is a little bright~~~

dalebe said:
...instead of using fillflash, why not try a gold or even silver reflector, it would work very well outdoors, just a thought!

I wish I had one with me :)

Thanks to everyone for input! I'll get rid of some of the grassblades from the foreground and see if I can do something about that arm.

Thanks again!

Anton

Most reactions

New Topics

Back