pro camera for a beginner

fmorsel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello every one,

Whats the best professional camera for a beginner ?

east-to-use /no pre-adjustments required
medium to short range shooting
wifi feature
flip/rotating screen for selfies
budget 500-700$

please advice

thanks alot

There are NO pro cameras in that price range that aren't 5-10 years old.

What you are looking for is a consumer camera.

Wait. What you are looking for is a point and shoot.

There are a literal tonne of point and shoot cameras to choose from.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
wifi feature
budget 500-700$
Hello!

I think you would be best served by a smart phone.

Seriously.

Best Smartphone Cameras 2017

of course not a smart phone camera

( east-to-use /no pre-adjustments required )
what i meant is that not a camera with alot of photo adjustments like a nikon i guess

OP, you really started this very wrong and the guys here have a nice chuckle on your expense.
A person who knows very little and already want pro stuff is not a good way to start here especially with your budget, but I think we all know what you want.
Just so you understand Sony A9, Canon 5D IV and Nikon D810 are all pro level cameras and all are in the 3000$ plus, cameras bellow it are enthusiast or beginner cameras. In your price range you are looking for beginners and that's how it should be for a beginner.
Just for the record P doesn't stand for PRO but for Program Mode!

A very good beginners camera is Nikon D3300 or D3400, its designed for beginners and has menus that design to help people like you, there is a lot of information to help you with your first steps.
Buy one of these two cameras and start learning the basics of photography, basically how to shoot outside the Auto mode, learn to use camera in Aperture, Shutter Speed and Manual and learn whats ISO, After you master that learn the basics of composition.
If you want one with flip screen then Nikon D5500 or D5600 will be the cameras for you.

Good luck and try not to throw the word pro so easily, sadly too many people think that once they own a camera that is BIG enough they are ready to go and shoot weddings, portraits and more, the market is full of people with cameras thinking they are pro and they have no idea how to shoot even their own dog let alone the fast pase environment of a wedding.

are ya trolling us?
Ok the Answer is this
Camera-GoPro-Hero-5-Black-7.jpg

it's within your budget and even has the name "pro" in it...so go

I would agree, there is no such thing as a Pro camera, there are pro photographers and cameras that have features pros want.

Sadly the items are not what pros really want: (other than budget)
wifi feature
budget 500-700$

With that said, Pros want to be able to adjust everything to get the right photo, and body doesn't determine your shooting range, you have to pick the right lens for the job, until there are significant enchancments to Wifi it is still way to slow for any pro, (this is why the 1Dx have wired Ethernet ports), pros don't use a flippy screen to take selfies.

It sounds like you are looking for a entry-level DSLR.

OP, you really started this very wrong and the guys here have a nice chuckle on your expense.
A person who knows very little and already want pro stuff is not a good way to start here especially with your budget, but I think we all know what you want.
Just so you understand Sony A9, Canon 5D IV and Nikon D810 are all pro level cameras and all are in the 3000$ plus, cameras bellow it are enthusiast or beginner cameras. In your price range you are looking for beginners and that's how it should be for a beginner.
Just for the record P doesn't stand for PRO but for Program Mode!

A very good beginners camera is Nikon D3300 or D3400, its designed for beginners and has menus that design to help people like you, there is a lot of information to help you with your first steps.
Buy one of these two cameras and start learning the basics of photography, basically how to shoot outside the Auto mode, learn to use camera in Aperture, Shutter Speed and Manual and learn whats ISO, After you master that learn the basics of composition.
If you want one with flip screen then Nikon D5500 or D5600 will be the cameras for you.

Good luck and try not to throw the word pro so easily, sadly too many people think that once they own a camera that is BIG enough they are ready to go and shoot weddings, portraits and more, the market is full of people with cameras thinking they are pro and they have no idea how to shoot even their own dog let alone the fast pase environment of a wedding.

Thanks for the advice

cheers

correction :

digital camera for high quality photos and videos for a non-pro and for personal use .

regards

Most reactions

New Topics

Back