property photography

I think he was new to photography, new to this forum and decided to drop off the face of the earth before he had a chance to age... lol

I am brand new on this forum and I am a Realtor in NY, about 45-50 min north of NYC and photographers charge anywhere from $75-$300 for your basic shoot, 30+ photos (our MLS only allows 30 anyway) and after you get to know them and give them repeat business I often get 100+ photos. My guy spends maybe 25 min or so taking shots and usually emails them to me the next day.

These guys are doing 20-30 shoots a week and I was giving my guy 3-4 a week until I bought my own equipment.

I ended up buying the same exact equipment he has and been doing a lot of the shots myself for my listings but I still use the photographer from time to time. The photographers around here are using 10-22m lens, digital Slr's, expensive flashes, etc. I spent about $2,000 for my equipment and it suits me just fine. I have a 10-22mm lens, really nice flash that was $400+, Canon Digital SLR, uv filter, tripod, etc etc. and is fine for what I need. I do not even do any editing to my photos other than resizing before I upload to the MLS. I only just last night found Adobe Lightroom and is real fun to work with.

I am brand new on this forum and I am a Realtor in NY, about 45-50 min north of NYC and photographers charge anywhere from $75-$300 for your basic shoot, 30+ photos (our MLS only allows 30 anyway) and after you get to know them and give them repeat business I often get 100+ photos. My guy spends maybe 25 min or so taking shots and usually emails them to me the next day.

These guys are doing 20-30 shoots a week and I was giving my guy 3-4 a week until I bought my own equipmen

I ended up buying the same exact equipment he has and been doing a lot of the shots myself for my listings but I still use the photographer from time to time. The photographers around here are using 10-22m lens, digital Slr's, expensive flashes, etc. I spent about $2,000 for my equipment and it suits me just fine. I have a 10-22mm lens, really nice flash that was $400+, Canon Digital SLR, uv filter, tripod, etc etc. and is fine for what I need. I do not even do any editing to my photos other than resizing before I upload to the MLS. I only just last night found Adobe Lightroom and is real fun to work with.

do you shoot in auto.and did you know photography before you bought your canon dslr

To really make an impact and stand out from the competition, and to do go the extra mile with the marketing of great-looking homes, learn to take fantastic interior photos or hire a professional!..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back