qualex photo?

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anybody ever heard of or used these guys?

My GF and I are going to take a small road trip up to Chattanooga, TN next week and I have no medium format film for the trip. I looked last night thinking the whole time I had some in the fridge but quickly realized it was all used up. I looked in the yellow pages for photo supplies places in the area and Qualex is the only place I found. I have never heard of them and I have no idea of they carry MF film. I'm hoping they are not a one hour photo place that carries only 35mm. I guess i could call them...If anyone knows please fill me in so i can continue to look for other alternatives.

mygrain said:
Anybody ever heard of or used these guys?

My GF and I are going to take a small road trip up to Chattanooga, TN next week and I have no medium format film for the trip. I looked last night thinking the whole time I had some in the fridge but quickly realized it was all used up. I looked in the yellow pages for photo supplies places in the area and Qualex is the only place I found. I have never heard of them and I have no idea of they carry MF film. I'm hoping they are not a one hour photo place that carries only 35mm. I guess i could call them...If anyone knows please fill me in so i can continue to look for other alternatives.

Hmmm...really not sure on this one, but if I'm not mistaken, Qualex is a division of Kodak...that's where my lab at Walgreens sends our overnight orders...and my boyfriends stepdad drives a delievery route for them! I didn't know they had actual stores, though.

That's funny... I just heard about qualex yesterday when I saw a truck with their logo pulling away from my favorite camera shop after probably dropping off a delivery. It was all decked out in Kodak orange and had qualex and kodak logos on it. But that's about all I've ever heard of them. So this post is essentially useless.

Unimaxium said:
So this post is essentially useless.

Uni-no dude it helps...atleast i know they exist and actually have something to do with cameras. lol.

C ...you guys don't sell MF there do you? I am getting a sinking feeling I will be leaving the ole holga at home. Holy crap!! i just rememnered I work with a photographer at the library...maybe she has some she can lend me. I gotta find her now.

Thanks you guys. Once i get there and find out ...I'll post for those you give a hoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back