question time

Dude, the minute you step out of a building you're in the gritty part of it. That's what makes NY so amazing. I love it there. When you go, tell me, and we'll find a sidewalk cafe to sit and have a beer.
Cold beer? :mrgreen:

Do you forgive me this lapse?
Hmm... ok, I have no choice when you flash those at me.

Great eyes you have there, terri.

What are you wearing today, little boy?
"Fashion" jeans (there ones that are faded on the legs and bum etc) and a light brown Nike t-shirt.
When I go out later I'll put on my bright green tutu, my purple high heels and fishnet stockings.

Ok, ok... if you could be any Star Wars character, who would you want to be?
I'd be an ewok.

When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I've no idea. I can't remmber any of my childhood. Well, except for the odd bit.

Dude, the minute you step out of a building you're in the gritty part of it. That's what makes NY so amazing. I love it there. When you go, tell me, and we'll find a sidewalk cafe to sit and have a beer.

Cold beer?
Cold and foamy! :cheers:

terri said:
So, you admit to an odd bit or two. Discuss. :mrgreen:
Nothing interesting and I'm not sure if they're my memories or pictures I've built from what others have told me. I'm talking up to the at of 13 or so. If someone says something it might spark a memory, but I can't think of anything.

ferny said:
I have low expectations, so I don't know.
Ah, I see. Don't ask for much, then you won't be disappointed when you don't get much. :razz:

I disagree. Reach out! Push yourself! Try to touch a star! All you can do is fail, and make a fool out of yourself. :sillysmi: Learn to be comfortable with that, and everything else kinda falls into place. :mrgreen:

And, so ends my pep talk of the day..... um....what were we talking about, again....? :scratch:

Learn to be comfortable with that, and everything else kinda falls into place.
Well, I'm trying to change myself. I'm trying to be the me who is trapped inside. But it's so ****ing hard sometimes and it's slow as well. Makes you want to give up and regress.

What is the avarage speed of an african swallow?
I'm not up on my Python quotes so I'll just say it depends how good you are at throwing.

Most reactions

Back