Robots Avatars

core_17 said:
Yup...Alison and Hobbes often do similar avatars. You do know they're married, right?

yea.... how could i not miss any of the baby posts..... she IS cute ;)

i can't believe people haven't thought of the most obvious and my favourite droid. Artoo! :mrgreen:

Mine goes back even further - and I'm not talking 'Warning, Will Robinson!' either.

And because I know that no-one bothers to read these things - a prize for getting the joke in my title.

Hmm, something to do with Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics? Which were parodied in "Broot Force" (supposedly written by "I-Click As-I-Move"), where they find loopholes in the Laws. Loooove them loopholes.

Antarctican said:
Hmm, something to do with Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics? Which were parodied in "Broot Force" (supposedly written by "I-Click As-I-Move"), where they find loopholes in the Laws. Loooove them loopholes.
Hallelujah! A John Sladek fan. I thought I was the only one left :lol:

Matty-Bass said:
i can't believe people haven't thought of the most obvious and my favourite droid. Artoo! :mrgreen:

R2!!!! I love it.

This could be a whole new trend. A monthly avatar theme at TPF! :mrgreen:

I just changed mine or I would put up HAL.

Aoide said:
R2!!!! I love it.

This could be a whole new trend. A monthly avatar theme at TPF! :mrgreen:

I just changed mine or I would put up HAL.
I actually prefer C-3PO but there were no good pics of him.

Hehe, HAL! I was just thinking about changing mine to HAL when i scrolled and saw your post. Then I said to myself, "I'm afraid I cannot do that Aoide" :lol:

Matty-Bass said:
I actually prefer C-3PO but there were no good pics of him.

Hehe, HAL! I was just thinking about changing mine to HAL when i scrolled and saw your post. Then I said to myself, "I'm afraid I cannot do that Aoide" :lol:

You prefer C3PO? How is that possible?

Antarctican said:
And it was Asimov's 'Three Laws of Robish' :mrgreen:

Aoide said:
You prefer C3PO? How is that possible?

I dunno, he's OBVIOUSLY more intellectual and the more superb droid. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back