She Was Tired of My SLR, so I got her a P&S

yea, thats a point and shoot
Not necessarily.....

I don't have a dSLR, nor do I concider that I have a point and shoot.

My old Fuji 2650, point and shoot. It's the only way you can use it. My camera now, superzoom and I shoot fully in manual except for focus.

Sorry, big pet peeve of mine when someone calls anything that is not a dSLR a point and shoot.

Not necessarily.....

My old Fuji 2650, point and shoot. It's the only way you can use it. My camera now, superzoom and I shoot fully in manual except for focus.

Sorry, big pet peeve of mine when someone calls anything that is not a dSLR a point and shoot.

my bad... its a "advanced P&S"

:lol: Don't yah love how we shoe horn semantics to fit categories or levels of quality?

What camera do you not "point" at something and "shoot"?

I bought my wife an Olympus SW series camera. The darn thing is bomb proof (shock and waterproof). Good thing because she IS clumsy. She loves it so far...

I find that even while in full auto, most people don't understand the whole "look through the EYE PIECE and press the shutter button lightly before you snap the photo" It's a pain in the you-know-what to have someone take my photo with my camera, which explains why I have hundreds of photos my my husband with my son, but like 4 of ME and my son :( *is bitter*

word it is stupid how people do not understand, my older brother took my dslr and was trying to do it just pointing it and shooting it, all the pictures were seriously oof, they were horrible in composition, and he was either to close or to far away as far as zoom.

I find that even while in full auto, most people don't understand the whole "look through the EYE PIECE and press the shutter button lightly before you snap the photo" It's a pain in the you-know-what to have someone take my photo with my camera, which explains why I have hundreds of photos my my husband with my son, but like 4 of ME and my son :( *is bitter*

That is why I INSIST on setting up my tripod and using the timer....

My wife is always like "Dont bother, get someone to take our picture" and then complains when the picture doesnt turn out good....... :grumpy:

Not necessarily.....

Laf, even a dSLR is just a P&S in any auto modes. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back