Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just bought gas this morning.

Joe

unleaded.jpg

That is per gallon? ....we have been paying $1.60+ per litre here in Australia...it has only been dropped below that price during week days and back up for the weekend...

That is per gallon? ....we have been paying $1.60+ per litre here in Australia...it has only been dropped below that price during week days and back up for the weekend...

Yep, that's per gallon (3.78 liters). 60 days ago it was $3.49. When I grabbed the camera to take the snap there was a tanker there filling the station. The driver saw me snap the photo and said, "Station I just came from it was $1.87."

Joe

Hey! You're about three minutes from my house at that QT! :)

Yeah, I'm loving the prices these days!

Hey! You're about three minutes from my house at that QT! :)

Yeah, I'm loving the prices these days!

I live back in the city on The Hill -- out that way running a errand.

Yeah I like paying that price too, but you know what they say... one man's meat is another man's poison. I may have to put my brother on a suicide watch. I call him BP (brother Pat). You know all that oil they've gone after in the Alberta tar sands? Brother Pat is in charge of all that and those prices mean he's losing a bazillon dollars a day right now. Good old Mitch McPiggy get's charge of the Senate in a few weeks and he's gonna finally push through that Keystone Pipeline so we can get cheap maple syrup from Canada :)

Joe

up and down, up and down, up and down.

personally, over the last decade or so up till now paying up near or four dollars a gallon at times I am pretty happy about this. Economy wise it sure is good as well. I will enjoy it while I can. Last report I read said all that oil fracking here in the u.s. they expect to last ten or fifteen years dropping prices until supply starts to get a little less or it becomes harder to recover. So short of the pending ecological crisis from it I think it is great I should theoretically have cheap gas, or reasonably prices gas for the next decade.

I am still jealous after reading that sign though. we aren't even near two dollars a gallon yet here I am wondering why we are paying so much more than you.

personally, over the last decade or so up till now paying up near or four dollars a gallon at times I am pretty happy about this. Economy wise it sure is good as well. I will enjoy it while I can. Last report I read said all that oil fracking here in the u.s. they expect to last ten or fifteen years dropping prices until supply starts to get a little less or it becomes harder to recover. So short of the pending ecological crisis from it I think it is great I should theoretically have cheap gas, or reasonably prices gas for the next decade.

I am still jealous after reading that sign though. we aren't even near two dollars a gallon yet here I am wondering why we are paying so much more than you.

You live in a red state or a blue state? Across the river in Illinois they're paying 50 cents a gallon more. We had to build a new bridge across the Mississippi last year so they could all drive over here to buy gas.

Joe

You live in a red state or a blue state? Across the river in Illinois they're paying 50 cents a gallon more. We had to build a new bridge across the Mississippi last year so they could all drive over here to buy gas.

Joe
bluish green. the green from what it costs to live here.

We have £1.15 a litre . That is 6,6 USD per gallon.

I wonder what we'll be expected to cough up at the pump once Russia has been brought to its knees?

I wonder what we'll be expected to cough up at the pump once Russia has been brought to its knees?

As they say in Russia, the West tries to bring Russia to its knees, but it stubbornly keeps lying on its back.

OPEC is dying or already irrelevant. This is the Saudi's dumping cheap oil on the market to bankrupt the fracking industry. IMHO.

Unaltered photo - Jan 2013.

8361885762_ec3201f728_n.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back