Sm4Him Godspeed Sharon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad news. She'll be missed on here and it just won't be the same. I began to miss her presence very soon after she stopped posting.

On a lark, I called her cell phone. Her son answered.

Services are planned for Sunday. I inquired if there was any charity she has specified for donations, but he wasn't aware of any. I said I'd call back Monday to see if the family had made any decisions about it.

He also apparently has access to her Facebook page and said he'll start posting information there.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Unexpected news, considering the last we heard she was doing better. :( I'm sure her family is gutted.

Thank you so much for letting us know. I was kinda hoping she would start dropping by again. She was wonderful to know, and our TPF family will miss her.

I was sad when I heard this news. May she rest in piece. Thank you Sharon for such a lovely gift!!

Sad news. My condolences to her family and friends, both on-one and IRL.

Wow, very sad. RIP Sharon!

There is a FB notification about Sharon and I asked about a named charity for donations in lieu of flowers.
will post here when/if answered.

I'm so sorry to hear this. She was so much fun, always had a funny story about whatever she had going on. Thanks to PixelRabbit and those of you who are keeping everyone posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back