Sports NFL / MLB

BLD_007

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm been shooting college football and baseball at my college and I would really like to shoot some football and baseball. I live near the KC Chiefs and Royals. How do I go about shooting for these teams? Do I contact their PR department or do I have to go through the NFL or MLB?

Also, what equipment should I be using or needing to get?
Right now I have a cannon 50d and a 70-200mm

I'm guessing I have to get into the mark series and get a 300+mm? are NFL/MLB photographer allowed to move up and down the sideline or are they placed in one spot and not allowed to move?

Last edited:
I'm been shooting college football and baseball at my college and I would really like to shoot some football and baseball. I live near the KC Chiefs and Royals. How do I go about shooting for these teams? Do I contact their PR department or do I have to go through the NFL or MLB?

Also, what equipment should I be using or needing to get?
Right now I have a cannon 50d and a 70-200mm

I'm guessing I have to get into the mark series and get a 300+mm? are NFL/MLB photographer allowed to move up and down the sideline or are they placed in one spot and not allowed to move?
Contact the media department for the Chiefs and ask them what they require as far as credentials.

Visit www.sportsshooter.com

Most reactions

Back