spring forward... fall back

meesh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ughhh...anyone else hate time change??? I know we moved daylight savings up a couple of weeks but i hate losing an hour! I never have enough time as is...! haha

I detest losing that hour, but love how much lighter it is at night. Normally it would be totally dark by now and it's still very sunny outside!

losing an hour when I'm studying for my final exams is a giant thumbs down :(

*edit*
.....and by "studying for finals" I mean scanning around TPF

yeah, but that means have more daylight for photo making...

Kinda sux if you're a nighttime photographer. :D

I am a morning person, I go biking/running early...
so this screws up my routine. every year.

you'd think I would get used to it...

but nooooo. BAH! :thumbdown:

lol

I can't stand daylight savings. :p

Got home from work around 10 last night, so I reset my clock and by the time I got to bed it was 12, only to go back to work at 7 the next morning. Lameness. :( Oh well, at least I can see out my window right now!

This time moving forward thing is the suxxorz :)

The only thing I like about daylight saving is the darker mornings; I wake up early and I hate the sun early in the mornings so Yay for that reason but I hate that Im losing an hour of sleep.

I am a morning person, I go biking/running early...
so this screws up my routine. every year.

you'd think I would get used to it...

but nooooo. BAH! :thumbdown:

lol

Is that a picture of you in your avatar?

If it is Im wondering if people have ever tell you that you look a lot like Steve-O (at least from that picture).

_41899410_steve_o_203.jpg

haha, yeah. I guess I do look like Steve-O.

just... without the tatts... and more hair...

but no, I've never heard that before. Thanks for telling me so I can use it for future reference. ;)

One less hour for WoW...

which, if you're all wondering, is where I've been lately....:D

It is horrible for children... and it doesn nopt help when you travel back to you time zone... and you still get jet-lag because it is like you never left :( .

Gah! I'm right there with ya! I traveled forward a time zone over the time change, and back again expecting I would escape the ill effects... NO! I feel like I was effected twice as much! :p

:raises hand meekly: I love it! :)

More evening time to walk the dog, dig in the garden, lounge on the patio and watch the birds....

I'm so happy it's been expanded. :sun:

....don't hurt me. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back