Survivor???

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Anyone out there a fan of Survivor (the reality show)??? I've been pretty much obsessed with it since season one, but really loved seasons 2 and 3 with Colby and Ethan :wink: Just curious to see if any one else shares my obsession. Also a big fan of Amazing Race which starts again tonight!!!

honestly the only shows i watch are late night shows (leno/conan) and then viva la bam on MTV.... that's more or less it... TV sucks for the most part IMO :LOL:

i guess the reality show crave never caught on for me

core_17 said:
I have never watched a single episode of Survivor. Or Friends. Or Sienfeld.

:shock: I just about passed out when reading this. I like all three of these shows, of course Survivor is the best, but you should definitely consider catching a re-run of one of them :wink:

I agree voodoocat. Not one of the better ones that I've seen, but I'm addicted so it doesn't matter to me :) I don't even really care who wins this one to be honest, they kicked out all the guys I liked the first few episodes :roll:

Yeah, the reality tv show thing never really interested me, I've got enough drama in my own life to worry about :D Don't really have to much time to watch tv either, I am obsessed with the show 24 though. I've seen every episode and I can't wait for the next season!!! Oh yeah, Family Guy and Futurama are among my favorites as well (they come on pretty late here, so I can catch em when I get home)

Zach :D

I'm not big on reality shows in general. I am, however, fascinated with social interaction which is how I got hooked on Survivor in the first place. I actually like the Amazing Race quite a bit more. It's reality since they're not actors... but it's not like most reality shows. Anyone that likes travel should check this show out. It starts tonight with a 2 hr premier :D

Other than that we watch CSI and the Daily Show.

Who got kicked off last week on Survivor?

core_17 said:
I have never watched a single episode of.... Or Friends. Or Sienfeld.

WHA!!!!! HUH!!! What planet have you been living on? WOW! I believe you but yer dancing along the edge of sanity Corry. You are a sheltered wittle giwl. Expose yerself...wait... i didn't mean it that way!!!!:shock:

mygrain said:
Expose yerself...wait... i didn't mean it that way!!!!:shock:

Uh huh, SURE you didn't.... Thats what they all say... :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back