Survivor???

I am a book lover, I'll send you a list of ones that I have that were good.

AlisonS said:
I am a book lover, I'll send you a list of ones that I have that were good.

OH me too!! I love to read when I get the chance!

treehuggerhikerboy said:
Not a fan of tv in general...but Seinfeld has to be the most well-written show of all time for a comedy.

That and Friends! Just love them! :D

And I've watched few survivors... and amazing races... :)

So for those of you that do watch Survivor who do you think is gonna pull this one off??? I'm still not so sure myself yet, but I think that Twila and Scout will sway over to the men's side this week and hopefully give Amy the boot :eyebrows:

I do watch the Apprentice on occassion too, but not as much this season b/c it's on at the same time as CSI :(
I really wish that they would do the Mole again with Anderson Cooper hosting as he once did, and not do celebrity mole, b/c well it's just not as good with washed up celebrity's trying to use reality tv to make a comeback :roll:

eromallagadnama said:
So for those of you that do watch Survivor who do you think is gonna pull this one off??? I'm still not so sure myself yet, but I think that Twila and Scout will sway over to the men's side this week and hopefully give Amy the boot :eyebrows:

Sonds totally new names to me. Don't think I have seen that one. So where are they playing this time? :p

On a sidenote (I'm a wannabe name-dropper)...Amy watches all the Survivors at a bar just down the street. Actually didn't know she was a lesbian until someone mentioned it....not that it matters (like I had a shot at her).

Really treehugger???? Didn't catch that I guess. I knew that Scout was b/c they showed a pic of her "partner", and well it creeped me out a bit, no offense to anyone, just my opinion here. Whatever the case I would like to see Chad somehow pull it off if at all possible...guess we'll see.

Niki said:
eromallagadnama said:

Sonds totally new names to me. Don't think I have seen that one. So where are they playing this time? :p

Vanautu...not sure if I'll spelled it right.

Hmm ok, definately not seen it then. I hope they show it here too someday. :p

eromallagadnama said:
Really treehugger???? Didn't catch that I guess. I knew that Scout was b/c they showed a pic of her "partner", and well it creeped me out a bit, no offense to anyone, just my opinion here. Whatever the case I would like to see Chad somehow pull it off if at all possible...guess we'll see.

I didn't know until my friend saw her down there, and then I looked her up on the internet. She looks cute, but I don't know about her personality (watched 1/2 of a show).

Niki, If you really enjoy the show, they have released season 1 and the all stars season on dvd. I'm sure you could get them off ebay if you really like the show a lot.

Thanks Amanda, but I think I will wait with that one. They have showed so many in here that Im pretty sure this one will come sooner or later too. But thanks anyway! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back