Reaction score
Website
www.informedreality.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
003%20cattails%20680.jpg

013%20macro%20green%20680.jpg

009%20log%20680.jpg

i would appreciate any kind of feedback you can give me...! thanks for looking :)

I really like what you are trying, but the first two are blurry and the last one is a great picture but lacks color and the blurry grass is distraction, this shot taken in the morning or eving sun would really bring out detail and color..

I really like what you are trying, but the first two are blurry and the last one is a great picture but lacks color and the blurry grass is distraction, this shot taken in the morning or eving sun would really bring out detail and color..

I agree with your assessment, #2 has the color i wanted, but it is blurry, its been pretty windy here, but i will get out and do some more and try to get these still... #3 i'm not sure much more color can be added unless some leaves pop out soon... and i didn't see the grass before, but you are right... thanks for your honesty..

I LOVE the second one, really too ad it's blurry...

by the looks of it (only talking about the first pic here), you shot with a 300mm lens and used a shutterspeed of 1/80, which is way to slow. You should have better results with a speed of 1/300. Most of the time its best to use a shutterspeed which number is closest to your focal length. So when you shoot 300mm, go for 1/320.....when shooting 50mm, go for 1/50 (or faster) You shot with F10, so you could have lowered that number too. And i think you shot with ISO200 (the second pic is, so i think you shot the first one with that too) Which could have been set to ISO400, no need to think about noise then.
Hope this helps.

I LOVE the second one, really too ad it's blurry...

Thank you.. I agree and am gonna try to recapture a similar image, this time i will choose a less windy night.. It was actually a ways in the woods and didn't have a tripod with me, thanks for the comment!

by the looks of it (only talking about the first pic here), you shot with a 300mm lens and used a shutterspeed of 1/80, which is way to slow. You should have better results with a speed of 1/300. Most of the time its best to use a shutterspeed which number is closest to your focal length. So when you shoot 300mm, go for 1/320.....when shooting 50mm, go for 1/50 (or faster) You shot with F10, so you could have lowered that number too. And i think you shot with ISO200 (the second pic is, so i think you shot the first one with that too) Which could have been set to ISO400, no need to think about noise then.
Hope this helps.

Hey man, thanks tons for that critique, i appreciate the constructiveness of it! and its definitely helpful info... I'll try to get out and use that info within a couple days, i'm somewhat new at it all so when it comes to combos of different settings, i have a lot to learn.. thanks again!

Most reactions

Back