Switch to Sony and you'll be a pro

Wow, I am a PRO !!!
Hmm, hey nobody has given me any cash ... what the $^%*

I think everyone on this forum owes me money for looking at my Sony shot images :dob:

I knew I should have got a Sony...

Ha ha! Yeah, the struggle against Gear Acquisition Syndrome just got worse- "But... but,,, the article said buying stuff makes he good!" LOL

He shoulda' gone over to Olympus...he would have had the best-looking camera on the market!

He shoulda' gone over to Olympus...he would have had the best-looking camera on the market!

But style isn't his thing. Have you seen his bedazzled leather jacket?!

Does the fact my cameras have Sony sensors count??

just don't do astrophotography ... you'll be missing a bunch of stars in your photos.

I shoot with a SONY in P mode ... Show Me The Money !!!

2.jpg

"Coors notes that he has been a Canon user since he first began shooting six weeks ago..."

funny piece

"Coors notes that he has been a Canon user since he first began shooting six weeks ago..."

funny piece
Yes, I read that too. And he started a business immediately, etc etc etc and no one was bashing down his door because he opened a photography business.

Weird piece. I hope the business goes down in flames ... oh wait, did I say that ?

funny piece
Yes, I read that too. And he started a business immediately, etc etc etc and no one was bashing down his door because he opened a photography business.

Weird piece. I hope the business goes down in flames ... oh wait, did I say that ?
I believe it was a "Tongue in Cheek" article, I don't think the writer is this stupid, I think its written to show the state professional photography is in nowdays where every kid with his/hers first camera feels ready to open a photography business because they have a BIG (well bigger then a cell phone LOL) camera so this means he is ready for business shooting weddings or what ever.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back