Tanya

anua said:
(ps.i dont wanna be too picky -;), but i would crop #1 even more from the top, just a little bit more :) )
Yeah, good idea. That was just a quick one to see what it was like. I'll probably play with it more later.

Friends have posed for me, and I've done candids of people I don't know, but this is the first time I've actively worked with someone I didn't already know and who had modeling experience. I didn't think I would like doing posed work, but I really enjoy the interaction.

One more.... for now.

Tanya_1936.jpg

The focus on her face is only a titch off, but at 1.4, it doesn't take much. I still like the pose, so I worked it up anyway.

From your 3rd set the 2nd & 3rd pictures are fantastic. She has a great pose in the 2nd picture and I don't know why but there is an innocent feel to that picture. She looks rather sweet in that picture. The 3rd picture has a nice touch to it. I like how her head is tilted to one side and the hair over her eyes adds character to the picture.

Your 4th set is also a great picture. I definitely agree about the good pose. I also like how the wind is blowing her hair in the direction of her face. Along with the slanting horizon there is a uniqueness about this picture that makes it stand out from the rest.

I got dumped myself last night. :guilty:
Payback.

I love these newer ones Mark especially the 2nd up close. She looks very natural in that one.

can i get her #? she's just amazingly beautiful
ask her if she wants to move to dallas too.

great work
i like the new ones
i like the little smile she puts on

c0ntr0lz said:
i like the little smile she puts on
Heh. I asked her about it, as it didn't seem like she wanted to give me a toothy smile. She said her canines are a bit prominent and she didn't like how they looked in pictures, so she usually had this sly little smile.

I'm finally finished with them, I think. It seemed like every day I would see something I wanted to change and I would go back and play with them again. I guess it's time to put my foot down and say I'm done.

Here's another:

Tanya_1867.jpg

And here's all of them.

I don't know if anyone would remember what they looked like before, but I'd be interested to hear what you think of the changes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back