Tell me, dear ones....

Linda calls me by my first and middle names; John Michael, hence my username.

my family and friends call me Michael.

mygrain said:
Robbie :meh:

Why the sad face? I like the name Robbie :) It could be worse, my nickname growing up was Al, and occasionally Big Al :meh:

I like Robbie, too...my step-dad just hired a Robbie about an hour ago that looks like a punk, though. Hopefully I'm wrong and he knows the meaning of 'work'.

David Jake...but I don't answer to David

Nicknames a plenty...in the Army I was mainly DJ or Deej. Around here it's Jake, but some family and close friends call me Wood or JakeWood.

Long story short (kinda) a friend bought an Oscar fish that was real quiet (this was like 15 years ago) , but when he wasn't looking, the Oscar would eat all the other fish...he named it JakeWood :blackeye: It just stuck. Woodsac is 'Wood' and my wifes maiden initials s.a.c. She came up with that about 8 years ago!

AlisonPower said:
Why the sad face? I like the name Robbie :) It could be worse, my nickname growing up was Al, and occasionally Big Al :meh:

It's okay I guess but it is spelled like a girl would spell it not that that actually bothers me. I just get sick of hearing it all the time...I just wish it was something more like "Zarton 89-X from Frexigon Beta".

My nick name when i was a kid was "tie your shoe dammit!"...well it's what my grandfather use to call me anyway. I was realy bad about not keeping them tied PLUS I had a tendency to fall over alot as a child. Bad inner ear problems + big head= wobbly dood. I had more bumps and bruises on my noggin than on my knees.

mygrain said:
It's okay I guess but it is spelled like a girl would spell it not that that actually bothers me. I just get sick of hearing it all the time...I just wish it was something more like "Zarton 89-X from Frexigon Beta".

My nick name when i was a kid was "tie your shoe dammit!"...well it's what my grandfather use to call me anyway. I was realy bad about not keeping them tied PLUS I had a tendency to fall over alot as a child. Bad inner ear problems + big head= wobbly dood. I had more bumps and bruises on my noggin than on my knees.

:hugs:

Ooh! yeah! I wanna hear nicknames, too!

I had a lot of them....some I didn't like, some were alright...My big brother used to call me "Cornelius". My first job, someone started calling me Corky, then Corkscrew (which some people thought I got for naughty reasons! :lol: ) At my current job (the Walgreens one) we often make up nicknames for people...one person in particular has plenty of them...I've been Coreo (like Oreo), Corn Dog....hmm...I know there's more, but that's all I can think of. Oh, and I just remembered another my brother used to call me...he used to call me Core, the rotten part of the apple. :er: Oh! And Mygrain calls me 'C'! Hehehe.

Daniel, but plllleeaaasseee call me Dan...not Daniel, Danny, Big D, The D Meister, D, DD, DDD, Double D, Daredevil, Dangerous Dan.

Good, thats is all :)

No nicknames, but my middle name is Michael. Cathy and my family call me Michael. It's a long story, but my father was John William George III, big brother is John Thomas, I'm John Michael, and little brother is John Mathew. If you say John in our house growing up, we had a stampead.

It's just Mansi... the nicknames are not meant for everyone to know about ;) :lol: :biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back