Tell me, dear ones....

jstuedle said:
No nicknames, but my middle name is Michael. Cathy and my family call me Michael. It's a long story, but my father was John William George III, big brother is John Thomas, I'm John Michael, and little brother is John Mathew. If you say John in our house growing up, we had a stampead.
So we have TWO John Michaels on the board, eh? Scaaary!

santino said:
I don't have any nicknames :(
Sometimes that's an OK thing... trust me...
I think the only nickname I ever got was "Kissytopher" it's like "Christopher" only.... yeah, you know... :blushing:

Don't ask...

Artemis said:
Daniel, but plllleeaaasseee call me Dan...not Daniel, Danny, Big D, The D Meister, D, DD, DDD, Double D, Daredevil, Dangerous Dan.

Good, thats is all :)
But I LIIIIKE the name Daniel. It seems with me, if people have longer names, and go by an abbreviation...I tend to use the full name, first and second names, or nicknames...Mikes are Michael or Mikey, Dans are Daniel, Matts are Mathew, or the other way around I shorten it......my friend Natalie becomes Nat, Nat'lie, or Natalia. Oh, and my little brother I call by his full name of Jonathon, even though everyone else calls him Jon...my cousin Jeremy is Jeramiah...stuff like that.

So...will you be too offended if I call you Daniel?

I love names.

core_17 said:
But I LIIIIKE the name Daniel. It seems with me, if people have longer names, and go by an abbreviation...I tend to use the full name, first and second names, or nicknames...Mikes are Michael or Mikey, Dans are Daniel, Matts are Mathew, or the other way around I shorten it......my friend Natalie becomes Nat, Nat'lie, or Natalia. Oh, and my little brother I call by his full name of Jonathon, even though everyone else calls him Jon...my cousin Jeremy is Jeramiah...stuff like that.

So...will you be too offended if I call you Daniel?

I love names.

Well...I just really hate it...

core_17 said:
Fine, from here on our, yer Danny-boy. Now yer stuck with it! :lol:

Danny-Boy
Danny-boy
What are they feading you?
Danny-boy
Danny-boy
Its not your fault!

I should have kept quiet :(...well...anything beats daniel...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back