Tell me, dear ones....

AlisonPower said:
Why the sad face? I like the name Robbie :) It could be worse, my nickname growing up was Al, and occasionally Big Al :meh:

Oh god, I've called you Al a lot in past posts....why didnt ya TELL me ya didnt like it woman ! :lol:

EDIT: <------- Oh and I'm Angelina :mrgreen: :sexywink:

Take out the Angel and add T and you got me.

Luminosity said:
Oh god, I've called you Al a lot in past posts....why didnt ya TELL me ya didnt like it woman ! :lol:

Cause we like to watch you squirm!

Oh and me too photogal..

Luminosity said:

I can say, Tina, that you are one person I never heard her complain about calling her Al.

I am Aubrey and Danger is my middle name. :biggrin:

Luminosity said:

Because you're special and it doesn't bother me when you call me Al :D Plus, you don't call me Big Al :mrgreen:

My parents must have been real hippies back in the 80's :lol:...
My real name is Sky, although a lot of people tend to confuse it with Skyler or Scott.

There are some pretty interesting stories behind all 3 of my names (first, middle, and last that is), but I don't feel like going into them all here. But I'll just say that if I had been born a girl, my parents wanted to give me a name that rhymed way too closely with that of a character from Gone With the Wind :shock:

Dimitri here. Nothing fancy, nothing exciting.;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back