The ask voodoocat OR terri anything thread

B/C according to post count on this thread, neither of you have moved a smidge on my screen...
It always shows your total post count. Not your count for that particular post.

Canon Fan said:
Hopefully this one isn't too colorfull for you all, but here goes . . .

I have been too lazy to do the math myself but can either of you tell me what "F*** Off" would be in binary code? I need it for a t-shirt;)

I've never converted letters to binary. Only IP octets and hexadecimal. If I was to guess using the a=1, b=2, etc method I would say:

00110 10101 00011 01011 01111 00110 00110

Canon Fan said:

I have been too lazy to do the math myself but can either of you tell me what "F*** Off" would be in binary code? I need it for a t-shirt;)
01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110

or

Ferny, you're so cool. :sexywink:

How are you so creative? Where did you get that spark from? Have you always had it? Did you draw on the walls when you were little for instance?
No, I never did draw on walls as a child. I feared my mother and she ruled with an iron hand. Thus my creative juices were tragically stifled for many years. I did learn to cook and sew, though. These skills were viewed as much more important. I am happy I was forced to acquire them. :mrgreen: Creative sparks are muses that must never be ignored.

How did the love affair with Polaroid start? What is it most that you love about them?
Reading tons of books by various artists on traditional handcoloring led me to experiment with Polaroid techniques. I don't know why, but the authors I chose to read were really into these techniques, and as an aside they handcolored some of their transfers. I sort of forgot about traditional handcoloring of B&W prints, and allowed myself to travel down a totally different road.

What do I love most about them...? Hard to say. That it's both a controlled but uncontrolled process. That you can visualize something, and the results may be different than your vision, but sometimes even better. You have to let go and let your peripheral brain kick in.

Canon Fan said:

Or you could do it in Hexidecimal notation. It would be shorter and even more obscure :)

0x4675636B204F6666

Word yo,
Zach

aggiezach said:
Or you could do it in Hexidecimal notation. It would be shorter and even more obscure :)

0x4675636B204F6666

Word yo,
Zach
See, it's stuff like this that makes me scared of Zach. :shock: I have no doubt that this is accurate, and I have no idea how he got there. Yo!

hahaha!!! You should be scared :evil:

No its really simple. I'm in a class right now in which all we do is disect electronic messages into their respective bits and bytes. I've got tables of this stuff just lying around!

Zach :D

Oh yeah a question:

Why is the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything 42?

aggiezach said:
Oh yeah a question:

Why is the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything 42?

It isn't.

The answer is: Yo!

Now quit trying to muddy the waters here!

terri said:
Ferny, you're so cool. :sexywink:

No, I never did draw on walls as a child. I feared my mother and she ruled with an iron hand. Thus my creative juices were tragically stifled for many years. I did learn to cook and sew, though. These skills were viewed as much more important. I am happy I was forced to acquire them. :mrgreen: Creative sparks are muses that must never be ignored.
Aww, terri. :(

:hug::

Oh, and I've got a hole in my jeans. Would you mind? Ta. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back