The Blogs Thing

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It totally errors out whenever I click on anything to do with blogs... do you plan to implement that? Or maybe just remove the link?

It says you have a blog entry, so I looked and you have. Which route are you trying to follow to the blogs?

Oh that's interesting. I click on the "Blogs" link on the top, and pretty much anything I select from that menu gives me this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ncode_imageresizer_replace() in /usr/home/tpf/public_html/forum/blog.php(3440) : eval()'d code on line 14

The one time I tried to add an entry (as an experiment) I got the same thing, but I guess it took... sorta.

Oh and it looks like Iget the same error if I try to look at other people's blogs as well...

Ok, I'll stop responding to my thread now. lol

Sooooooooo... presumably my account is broken or something. Can someone fix it for me? :)

Chris,

I've highlighted your problem in the Mods forum - hopefully one of the Admins will take a look at it and see what's going on.

It's because you said you hate the word "blog" in your blog. :meh: It is now exacting revenge.

Kidding aside, your profile set up looks fine. Anything beyond that is beyond my reach, permission wise.

Since you're set up correctly and have managed to get it to work, let's do the old tried & true for starters: check your browser. You've not mentioned doing any of this yet, and sometimes the basic stuff clears up these errors. Flush your history, clear your cache, delete your temp files, etc. Be logged out of TPF when you do this and then log back in and try again.

As Chris of Arabia notes, we have a note on this in the moderator forum, but before anyone tries anything further, let us know you've performed this action. Thanks! :)

:lol: on the blog-hating. Good point!

ok, thanks guys... it's obviously not super important (esp. since I hate blogs)... I was figuring I might "play" with it as a repository for more common responses that I could just link into discussions.

Thanks, all!

Did you get it to work okay or are you still having issues with it?

Most reactions

Back