The Coffee House

the moral of the story is....I got the Orlando position.

Ok, so good on you for getting the position you wanted. But... well, if you don't mind a bit of C&C here... the story itself, kinda meh.

I mean, no magic beans. No psychotic cannibalistic witch. No princess in a coma. So no offense but I doubt either Disney or Pixar is going to be chasing you for the movie rights on this one.

the moral of the story is....I got the Orlando position.

Ok, so good on you for getting the position you wanted. But... well, if you don't mind a bit of C&C here... the story itself, kinda meh.

I mean, no magic beans. No psychotic cannibalistic witch. No princess in a coma. So no offense but I doubt either Disney or Pixar is going to be chasing you for the movie rights on this one.
Guess I'll have to settle for DreamWorks then

It can also be 75* and sunny any day during the year where Gary lives -- so are seasons really a thing?

I'm a shoulder season kinda guy. I like September and October. No tourists. Not as much Cape Cod traffic. No one on the beach. Plus, there's just something about leaving the house in the morning in jeans and a sweatshirt and being able to shuck it off and take a swim in the afternoon.

Delivering the photos to the last wedding's bride today. Nerves galore.

I don't mind the heat, it's the humidity I detest. I don't mind the cold, it's the wicked winter wind that I dislike.

I am glad to wake up today. Rain, sleet, snow, or heat.

Or, in Wisconsin, it's either Heat or Cold/Snow with VERY little in between.

image.jpg
Gary is in the BBQ patio, music blasting away while he whips up some Chicken Marsala, grilled apples and sucks up a Hangar 24.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back