The Coffee House

hey, i just gave a restaurant free photos for their web page. You guys think i charged too much?
Did they give you a kiss?
no. Just said thank you. They aren't high res just for their web page. And since they asked me i realized i really didn't give a chit so....

Oh lord........... the meds are wearing off, everything hurts, I got a sunburn............... :uncomfortableness:

Whats-up-people.gif

Good morning, Hosers!! Gonna be a long day for me today!!
I have a women's ministry event after work today, so my day won't end until after 9 p.m.

Just finished the first cup of coffee. Bought something new, a Costa Rican fair trade coffee from a local store. It's okay; not as good as I'd hoped. Fresh Costa Rican coffee is incredible--but this stuff is just okay.

Well, I've got some oranges, and some cinnamon rolls (alas, NOT homemade) to warm up for breakfast, so that will take the edge of my disappointment with the coffee.

Hey, Marija! Wow, that's really...purple. And sparkly.
Not a very purple, sparkly day for me yet. But that's a good thing. :D
exactly what I was thinking... but the boss was in the office and I couldn't search for more appropriate non purple non sparkly elegant fine and nice and looks like me :D

Bare with it now Santa!

in 20 minutes I'm conducting an interview with some young people.

I'm nice on interviews when I see they're nervous and such.. they look soooo cute.

They applied for the membership in some kind of youth board- don't know how to properly describe it in English. That Youth board will be doing some projects in the town... They're young and motivated.... and I'm the youth representative in my town. (old and bitter ;))

mmaria, you is waz up!

Me is jus' waking up, coffee is brewing.

Did you hear that? No? Well it was the sound of nothing. Everyone is back at school and work. Yeay! My quiet time has returned! Just me and the dog til 2.

in 20 minutes I'm conducting an interview with some young people.

I'm nice on interviews when I see they're nervous and such.. they look soooo cute.

They applied for the membership in some kind of youth board- don't know how to properly describe it in English. That Youth board will be doing some projects in the town... They're young and motivated.... and I'm the youth representative in my town. (old and bitter ;))

Old and bitter ... sounds like a job for moi.

Ouch! Good luck to her!

Good morning, hosers. Bom dia. Günaydın.

And for Marija: Good afternoon! Boa tarde. İyi günler.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back