The Coffee House

If I weren't exhausted and about to climb into bed, I'd be pouring a drink now :)

And in other news, there is an earthquake going on in Canada's oil patch. The new colour is orange.

You and Buzz need to come out and try my inspiration. BTW- The 'A' in Gary A. is Ayala ... there is actually an Ayala Champagne and it is usually ranked very very high. Had it at my wedding.

Good morning, peeps.

Getting ready to go play in traffic. The "big" project at work is on hold until we age given some more data. Additionally, someone has decided they don't want to "enter" all of the stations I solve (find routing times) for unless those stations have previously run calls into the county. Though there's some merit in that, I'd rather solve for every station and let them filter out what they don't want. So I've been working on another web/smart-phone based application for the Liquor Control Board's inspectors.

I get to give another presentation in July, this time on the run-card project. I actually volunteered to do this one (I am extremely uncomfortable in public speaking situations).

Time for cup #2, then get MLW to the truck.

Morning, hosers. Going through practice exam essays students wrote for me on Monday. Two of my favorite unintentionally funny mistakes are "giving the obesity in the belly" and "sweat potatoes."

Gonna need more coffee.

Gah! Sitting here at the kitchen table, reading papers, minding my own business, and a wasp drops down on the table right next to me. Starts crawling up the can of Coleman Insect Repellent I just bought. Now if it's one thing I will not abide, it's irony from an insect. Killed that sucker dead.

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. It is only gonna hit the mid 60's today. Gotta break out my winter clothing.

_DSF3069.jpg

Another from the parade.

Gah! Sitting here at the kitchen table, reading papers, minding my own business, and a wasp drops down on the table right next to me. Starts crawling up the can of Coleman Insect Repellent I just bought. Now if it's one thing I will not abide, it's irony from an insect. Killed that sucker dead.
How many tables do you have in your kitchen?

Morning, hosers! Overcast and damp here, so I woke up with a slight headache. Fortunately working home today so I had an aspirin and a strong cup of Joe and now I feel fine. As a break from work I've been working on some photos, and of course spending some time on here.

Now if it's one thing I will not abide, it's irony from an insect. Killed that sucker dead.

This made my day - thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back