The Coffee House

Morning, hosers! I have to be in another stupid pointless meeting in a little while, but at least I get to leave early today.

Hey, Ken!! Today is the start of the long holiday weekend that you thought was LAST weekend!! :D You've waited a LONG time for this holiday!

Ah, you remembered! Yes, that does make it seem even sweeter, and now that the meeting is over, I'm good to go!

I was on vacation last week, and worked a 4-day week this week (since my vacation actually extended through Monday).
I'll get another 4-day work week next week because of Labor Day.
The following week will probably kill me, having to actually work five days in a row!

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. The good news of the day is my wine shipment from the Russian River Vineyard has shipped and will arrive on Tuesday. The bad news is that today isn't Tuesday. Yesterday I had made a wine run to Costco ... so I will be a bit overstocked ... so let's have a wine tasting party at Gary's to celebrate the 2015 College Football Season.

I'm ready for some Alabama football. RTR

Morning, hosers.

Just out at the track, admiring the ponies.

20150904_111611.jpg

Last edited:
Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. The good news of the day is my wine shipment from the Russian River Vineyard has shipped and will arrive on Tuesday. The bad news is that today isn't Tuesday. Yesterday I had made a wine run to Costco ... so I will be a bit overstocked ... so let's have a wine tasting party at Gary's to celebrate the 2015 College Football Season.

I can't be watchin' that nonsense^ :D
Here's how I spent my evening last night, while watching Vandy lose to WKU and SC struggle with NC:

2015GBOnailsweb.jpg

Ah, this is going to get interesting. We've got a Vols hoser, a Bama hoser, and a Gator hoser at the start of football season. Yikes! SEC showdown 8n the Coffee House! ;)

Go Gators! :boogie:

Here's how I spent my evening last night, while watching Vandy lose to WKU and SC struggle with NC:

View attachment 107607

Looks kind of Clemsony orange.
anonymous.gif

Ah, this is going to get interesting. We've got a Vols hoser, a Bama hoser, and a Gator hoser at the start of football season. Yikes! SEC showdown 8n the Coffee House! ;)

Go Gators! :boogie:

You and I have somehow managed to not just co-exist, but actually like each other, despite this the Vols-Gator chasm that splits us; so I guess we'll have to give medic2230 a chance... o_O

View attachment 107607

Looks kind of Clemsony orange. :anon:

Nope; might look like it in the photo, but trust me, I take my orange color distinctions seriously. This nail polish was a custom mix to get as close to the official UT orange as possible.

And no, I'm actually not kidding about that. :D

I love that Corvette! but I want mine in candy apple red and white. And is that an E type Jag next to it?? :tongue-new:

I shall just suffer thru til hockey season starts...

In the meantime, an acquaintance who used to work in local radio til they cut staff is now back on the air part time - this clip is via him and yes he and the station are a little off the wall.

THIS IS NSFW - or at least if you're at work - TURN IT DOWN!! lol or hope your boss/co-workers can't make out what he says/sings... or pretend you thought it was the Blues Brothers...

Nathaniel Rateliff, Honky-Tonk Soul Man, Stumbles Into A Hit

Last edited:
Not a real sports fan in general, but:

geoturtle1.gif

I modified it to fit the Geography Department.

Most reactions

Back