The Great Toronto TPF Meet Up 2006 10 29

Eric, that's great... thanks for the help :confused: Sorry for the confusion though. I know WHERE the place is (Simcoe Street across from Roy Thompson Hall), just not WHAT the place is. No need to be jealous of my going back down there again either. Mostly took some "from the hip shots" (thanks for that idea Raymond) while I was running an errand - no big deal.

megapaws said:
Eric, that's great... thanks for the help :confused: Sorry for the confusion though. I know WHERE the place is (Simcoe Street across from Roy Thompson Hall), just not WHAT the place is. No need to be jealous of my going back down there again either. Mostly took some "from the hip shots" (thanks for that idea Raymond) while I was running an errand - no big deal.

:er:

(^^^ You're too subtle, Eric!) Suzanne, it was Eric who did the from the hip shots, not Raymond. :mrgreen: I love your church door shot, Suzanne. You have soooo many good shots.

Here's another group shot, taken on timer function (and shooting into the light...d'oh!)

16454a82f34d312.jpg

wow more beautiful images. This is so cool! I love the reflection and the Open image Suzanne - I remember you taking that one. And a great group shot Jeanne (and I normally hate those lol ;))

I think that place you are talking about Suzanne was a medical health centre.

Please let me know if you guys are planning round 2 of Kensington. I would be interested in that for sure!!

Cheers!

All right, Jenns in. We should be able to get a good little group to go again. I was just thinking, Remembrance Day is on Saturday the 11th. I’m trying to get a ride on a memorial flight but if that fails I was thinking of going down to Old City Hall to shoot some images of the ceremonies. Anyone interested?

Eric

WOW!!! What an awsome collection of talent! What is it with Canada and great photogs? Airic, how do you it? So many shots and all of them amazing?!? And Carroll1, wow, awsome pics! Welcome to TFP :) Hope you can stick around. Looking forward to more from you :mrgreen: I really must try my hardest to make it to one of these meets one day :)

Antarctican said:
(^^^ You're too subtle, Eric!) Suzanne, it was Eric who did the from the hip shots, not Raymond. :mrgreen: I love your church door shot, Suzanne. You have soooo many good shots.
Thanks for the comments Jeanne. I love that group shot - into the light and all. We all look so happy, not scary or gruesome at all. Good one.

Not wanting to steal any thunder from anyone, Raymond asked us at one point if we'd ever done "this".... as he started shooting some random shots at us "from the hip", so that's where I got it from originally. You may have been off in an alley :sexywink: with Carl at the time :lmao:

As for Rememberance Day... I'd love to join you all, but I'm working. I'll see if I can manage to meet up with you even if only for a little while.

I will about 95% sure for the Remebrance day stuff and will probably shoot the Santa Claws:fangs: parade. I messed up a lot of shots last year, cause I was shooting towards the sun.... Im gonna fine a better local this year.

I remember the "from the hip" shots from Raymond. He was using that darn camera like a machine gun. :lmao: :lmao: I was tempted to put my bandana on him and call him Raybo:lmao:

Chiller said:
I remember the "from the hip" shots from Raymond. He was using that darn camera like a machine gun. :lmao: :lmao: I was tempted to put my bandana on him and call him Raybo:lmao:
Then Jeanne wasn't in the alley with you... hmmmm

megapaws said:
Then Jeanne wasn't in the alley with you... hmmmm

Not me... I was with you guys getting shot at by Sir Ray. :lol: :lol: :lol: ...and thinking of how bad my hair must look. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back