The Pugnacious33 Debate Thread

I'm about to get up and cook jerk chicken on the grill. I think we'll also have green beans and potato rolls.

IMG_0823.jpg

=)

An aperitif.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. Dine-N-Dash tonight.

Dine-N-Dash.jpg

Sometimes it's just gotta be done..........

It could be worse - that drive thru photo could be of a Taco Bell.

I usually cook dinner. And this is Honey Garlic Chicken Wings I made tonight.

n586454941_1536171_2662.jpg

It's rib shaped though! It's almost like it is somewhat natural.

I had grilled cheese (with jalapenos inside - my favorite) and soup (chicken corn chowder). No pictures though.

In my rush to get ready for band practice I totally forgot to take a picture of my tacos. I'm deeply upset. :(

guys (and gals), I've got to say, you are some of the best, down to Earth people.. I belong to many forums, and the level of rudeness and lack of acceptance in some of them is revolting, but this thread was not only not attacked, but turned into such a fun gathering of joking around and just good old fashioned fun that I had to call my wife over and read your posts to her. She loves her pregnancy forum where the biddies all talk about their kids that were born on the same day-are they talking, are they walking, are they using the toilet.... And she loved your collective sense of humor.. And kudos to the moderators who let the thread continue unabated as the food display thread, rendering the initial attack impotent and fostering good cheer. I'm proud to have found you, and I look forward to your posts.

She loves her pregnancy forum where the biddies all talk about their kids that were born on the same day-are they talking, are they walking, are they using the toilet.... And she loved your collective sense of humor..

Sounds like babycenter.com

My wife has been posting there since the day we got the news of pregnancy. Informative good place for new parents.

OMG Kundalini, my deepest sympathy.

It could be worse - that drive thru photo could be of a Taco Bell.
Sometimes a good ole gut grenade is needed. Take your pick 'cause either one will do the trick.

Since nobody commented on my aperitif, I'll just post the sumbitch. Cheers.

Aperitif.jpg

:cheers: :redwine: :puke:​

Supper tonight is sausage with sauerkraut & apple pan dowdy for desert.

06-11.jpg

I am an old hand at this as I post supper tonight mosts nights on another forum. It started as a joke & became a tradition. ;)

Hey, something is going on here. There are krinkle cut fries mixed in with straight cut fries!:scratch:

I think someone has been photoshoping their meal pictures! :naughty:

I have never seen a bag of mixed krinkle cut and regular cut fries at any store. :raisedbrow:

:mrgreen:

Maybe he mixed a bag of krinkle an regular. Ran out of one or the other.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back