Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:hug::Sort of makes me wonder why we are all here.:heart:

Attachments

• $newbie.JPG
    $newbie.JPG
    789.7 KB · Views: 250
So.....what the hell are you talking about?

Well sure, I often ponder the meaning of my existence while I'm at the grocery store. Well, when I'm not looking around for Beef Jerky or pretending I'm not actually reading the covers of the celebrity gossip mags while I'm waiting in the line at the checkout.

I enlarged it, but I still don't get it, only in a bigger way.:confused:

I enlarged it, but I still don't get it, only in a bigger way.:confused:

Ok, well notice the blurry, out of focus price tag on the first display there? It reads 1.29. One, Two, Nine. See, in an ordered universe that would be 1, 2, 3.. now wouldn't it. This of course being symbolic of the disorder and chaos that strikes when we least expect it. We start with one, we move on to two, and we fully expect to go to three when BAM! The merciless gods slap us in the face with a 9.

So naturally we search for anything we can to ease the worry of our existence.... Aha! Chocolate. Yes, the out of focus Hershey display. Salvation, merely a few feet away. But you see, that relief is simply a mirage. You'll never make it to the Hershey display, you can't. The out of focus lady in the corner who's sniffing glue? She's got a serious thing for chocolate. Now that she's got a head full of glue fumes she'll be making a bee line to ease her major case of the munchies.

So all that is left for you, the only lane open.. yes, the one below the out of focus sign saying Express Lane. That's right, the express lane to despair!

Wow... seriously Rick. how could you not have gotten it. It just seems so obvious really.. lol

Ok, well notice the blurry, out of focus price tag on the first display there? It reads 1.29. One, Two, Nine. See, in an ordered universe that would be 1, 2, 3.. now wouldn't it. This of course being symbolic of the disorder and chaos that strikes when we least expect it. We start with one, we move on to two, and we fully expect to go to three when BAM! The merciless gods slap us in the face with a 9. So naturally we search for anything we can to ease the worry of our existence.... Aha! Chocolate. Yes, the out of focus Hershey display. Salvation, merely a few feet away. But you see, that relief is simply a mirage. You'll never make it to the Hershey display, you can't. The out of focus lady in the corner who's sniffing glue? She's got a serious thing for chocolate. Now that she's got a head full of glue fumes she'll be making a bee line to ease her major case of the munchies. So all that is left for you, the only lane open.. yes, the one below the out of focus sign saying Express Lane. That's right, the express lane to despair! Wow... seriously Rick. how could you not have gotten it. It just seems so obvious really.. lol

""Forehead slap""...of course!!! Stupid stupid stupid me!!

:hail: Wow. I feel enlightened. It's so crystal now. How could have I missed that. Thank you

The OP has used it all up.

“Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst" – Henri Cartier-Bresson.

Do you know how many photos you have taken up until now?

Gotta admit; that just made me literally LOL. :lmao:

OP: I admit, I DO wonder why at least SOME of us are here... :confused:

I like it to be honest.

Why do you think it is NOT honest?

Gotta admit; that just made me literally LOL. :lmao:

OP: I admit, I DO wonder why at least SOME of us are here... :confused:

Ummm, that wasn't supposed to be, or intended to be "funny" in any sort of way...it's designed as encouragement from one of the last century's most famous "street" shooters, a guy who rose from mediocrity to legendary in the span of a decade...

Most reactions

Back