The world is going crazy!.. C&C welcome!

LeeVW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. Here are a couple of my things that I have done. The first 2 I would like to get comments on because I am thinking of using them for a portfolio. The third I just put up because I think it is fun. There are a lot of problems with it, and I'm using another multiple for the portfolio (shooting this week)..

Let me know what you think please! Be harsh if you can ;)

IMG_5454.jpg

Rubiks-2.jpg

Multiple.jpg

Camera : Canon A95 .. 5MP? Not so sure, it is my dad's and I only used it for a weekend.

Can someone fix my pictures? I cant seem to get them to load up. There are [IMG ] around the links...

For #1 I'd like to see the fence on the far left cropped out, but keep the tree.

As for the others, I don't have much to say...I liked em, though.

Those are awesome. I really like number 2, because at first glance you just see the Rubik's cube, and it makes you (or at least me) do a double-take to see what's wrong with it. Nice job.
Number 3 is a cool illusion, but it really doesn't do much for me. It seems a little cluttered, and dull. Try cropping out the oven, and getting rid of that white thing on the edge of the table.

#1 I'd crop the fence as well and maybe a bit on the bottom

#2 I love the images on the rubix cube but the picture it's self is not very interesting.
Is this a photography portfolio you're making? Maybe put the rubix cube on a black background so your attention instantly goes there instead of searching the frame for something to look at. As for the money... I don't see how it relates to the rubix cube.

#3 I LOVE. I've seen this before but have no idea how you guys do it. It's awesome... clutter and all. Looks like it's just 5 identical dudes hanging out.
I love it!!!

I think #2 is a very good concept but I don't like the surroundings. I think that it would work better if the image in the cube was looking at something outside the cube and making an expression at it. Almost like a genie in the bottle type thing...
Cosmo

Sorry Lee, if you did not copy the THIRD line of the three that Photobucket offers you, but the first, using our insert-image-icon on here, no one can do a thing for you. You need to go back to Photobucket, copy that THIRD line in the row, i.e. the one that already comes with the IMG-brackets around the URL, and edit your first post accordingly. For some odd reason Photobucket changed and you can no longer use our forum's insert-icon function.

Of these I really like the first and I sure like it as it is, with the fence, for that shows how you sneaked up on that plant (of sorts), were not quite supposed to be there, and were a bit reluctant to really trespass. So to me the fence says quite a bit (and it is all in my interpretation, of course, but without the fence the photo would not give me so much room for "stories of my own" to think).

Photo 3 is good fun and we have a theme-thread in the Photo Themes somewhere on this technique ... you can find it when you go to the Themes Index (stickied to the top of the Photo Themes) and look through all the theme threads we have.

Fixed the pictures :)

In #1 I like the fence in the picture. I think it gives the whole image depth and the "sneaky" feeling.

These shots are for a portfolio to get into the Art department at my college. I'm doing drawings/paintings also, so this is just 1 part of it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back