Things you don't want to admit...

aggiezach said:
Not Neve said:
Can't really comment on Gilmore Girls cause I've never seen it myself. But Zach, that is quite a confession. 1st baths, then teddy bears but what about baths with teddy bears?

LOL, now you're all on to me!!!

* runs and hide in the bathroom with his favorite Teddy Bear*

Zach :D

:lol: Freak!!! :lol:

core_17 said:
I watch Gilmore Girls too. And 7th Heaven...

*braces for the teasing*

Ugh . I draw the line at 7th Heaven!!! My girlfriend loves that too...I just find it rather nauseatingly goodie-goodie like it's free-basing marshmallows and butterflies or something.... :lol:

I do think that the Gilmore Girls are VERY chatty and they start to bite the ends of my nerves but it's the rest of the town folk I like- very similar to northern exposure with oddities.

Oh....Northern Exposure. I love that show.

I never really watched it when it was on prime time but I've seen just about every episode on rerun.

I haven't seen it in a long time...I miss it. :cry:

I see John Corbett in a lot of things these days...but he will never have a character as cool as he did on that show.

I watch the OC religiously.... It's great

Big Mike said:
Oh....Northern Exposure. I love that show.

I never really watched it when it was on prime time but I've seen just about every episode on rerun.

I haven't seen it in a long time...I miss it. :cry:

I see John Corbett in a lot of things these days...but he will never have a character as cool as he did on that show.

Yep NE was awesome. I watched it all the time on A&E in syndication. I miss it too.

Now I have the NE theme song in my head.

I'd like to by the whole set on DVD but last I saw...they were trying to sell the first or second season for $60 or $80.

I am not arty but I am farty
I am insecure
I am losing my hair and mind
My life is in a funk
I always wanted to be an interior decorator and architect

Hey Scott, and you're an Aladdin fan too ;)

Okay don't make too much fun of me...I'm really not as dumb as all this seems :wink: Oh and no I'm not blonde either...

1) I thought that labor day was a holiday for pregnant women until I was about 15 :oops:
2) I thought that when we have the whole time change bit, that you got an extra hour everyday, and that when you turn back your clock you lost the hour everyday....guess I should have thought that thru more
3) I turned 21 this year, and totally missed my Birthday. Was on vacation in florida with my family, and somehow we thought that my birthday was on Thursday...turns out it was really Friday, and I didn't figure it out til Saturday....

Top that!!!!

hobbes28 said:
eromallagadnama said:
Oh and no I'm not blonde either...

But you are from the South. :D

(don't let the label fool ya, I'm a southerner living up north)

Sure enough, and southwest missouri at that..."hicks from the sticks" they like to call people in my area :roll:

Most reactions

Back