This is Why Lee Filters are So Expensive

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Jake

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't use sound at the moment, but dragging the slider through the video frame previews, it does not look like the video shows any examples of photo comparisons, which should be pretty much all it boils down to.

If hand dipping, etc. is worth extra money, then it should be able to produce noticeably better landscapes than non-hand-dipping that we can show side to side, yes?

I can't use sound at the moment, but dragging the slider through the video frame previews, it does not look like the video shows any examples of photo comparisons, which should be pretty much all it boils down to.

If hand dipping, etc. is worth extra money, then it should be able to produce noticeably better landscapes than non-hand-dipping that we can show side to side, yes?

You just hate lee filters, and nothing will sway you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, that thought occurred to me too. Why can't the process be automated, and bring the price down. I don't know if it would even be possible?

And by the by................ was that some gender bias I saw? Not a single male employee?!

:lmao:

Oh, that thought occurred to me too. Why can't the process be automated, and bring the price down. I don't know if it would even be possible?

And by the by................ was that some gender bias I saw? Not a single male employee?!

Personally, I like it even more knowing it's handmade. Sure, there may be better quality control and such in an automated system, but I hate how everything produced is about price, everything is about speed, etc. Sometimes, handmade is just better. Knowing someone took pride in making the item I'm using. That's how they've always done it, and they didn't move to an automated system just because price is all that matters.

Probably because women actually do stuff better than guys.

I feel like, without any science or numbers to back it up, that women on average are more careful and pay closer attention to detail than men.

Jake

Lee is a British company, and so is not subject to US, PC, BS.
Instead it is subject to GB, PC, BS.

I feel like, without any science or numbers to back it up, that women on average are more careful and pay closer attention to detail than men.

Jake

Ever see pictures of a Chinese circuit board factory? I think the workers are all women. Women do the work, men are thinking of other things.

(male worker) Hey Charlie, didja see the game last night? Wasn't that some game? (responding to random insult) Yah, so's yer old lady! Hey look! Chester just got a wedgie! Haw Haw Haw! When will that sap ever learn? Lessee, now where was I?

Lee is a British company, and so is not subject to US, PC, BS.
Instead it is subject to GB, PC, BS.

And those all mean?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back