Toofpastes **OFFICIAL** Rant Thread

I hate that, when I was younger, every time I had occasion to go to an IHOP or Waffle House at 4 in the morning (for reasons that will go unmentioned), some completely random homeless guy would just sit down next to me and start bumming all of my cigarettes.

lmao....i need to know the unmentioned reasons........

If you have to ask...

It's sort of like...if you remember the 60's, then you weren't there.

Toofpaste,

In your expert opinion, would it be alright if I replied to threads where terrible photos have been posted for critique by saying "No." ?

That's enuff...I get you.

Toofpaste,

In your expert opinion, would it be alright if I replied to threads where terrible photos have been posted for critique by saying "No." ?

Preferrably, it would be more conveniant to make the OP fully understand the ****tyness of his pictures by replying with a variation of what is known as:

Um...yeah. No.

That clearly sets an all time high embarrasement in that thread, and will help the OP want to be a better picture taker if you will.

Although since the early 1980's the answer "No." Is widely used in many responses to horrible pictures.

So I believe it would be personal preference Alpha.

This place is really making me start hating photos of babies.

Hahaha...share your hate..

PM me the link.

Too many links and too many hurt feelings.

Make it into a rant.

LMAO this thread should be called "ask Toofy" or "Dear Toofy"

:hail:Bow down to the Omnipotent Toofy!:mrgreen:

maybe I better stay in here, I would not be accused of trolling in this thread ;)

I hate ANY vehicle that has rocks.. Dirt... Clay.. Mud... WHATEVER.... coming off it it... !@#$

Most reactions

New Topics

Back