TPF Darkroom Film Snobs Print Exchange

TPF Darkroom Snobs Print Exchange

• Total voters
oriecat said:
Hi Matt! Good to see you. Sounds like a good plan.

ksmattfish said:
I've been trying to spend more time in the darkroom, and less time yapping on the internet.

I'm about ready to try that myself.

Whatcha want to do THAT for?? :twisted:

I was working on some contact sheets today and a thought crossed my mind. I was working with 120 for the first time and started thinking. If i make a contact sheet from these negatives its gonna hvae a lot fewer photos than with 35mm. I just wanted to make sure this is understood and alright.

I think thats perfectly alright! The whole point of the contact sheet was to see how you setup your shots and which one you picked out of a series of shots right??

Zach :D

Yeah, that's fine. Actually, you could send a mix of 35mm or 120 contact sheets if you want. Your contact sheets don't have to all be the same, or they could all be the same, whatever you want to do.

Sure. Try to be ready by the end of February.

1. Orie
2. Terri
3. Artemis
4. Aggiezach
5. Havoc
6. KSmattfish
7. qweasdzyc
8. tr0gd0o0r
9. Sillyphaunt
10. ???

Can we get this sticky-ed please?

Also I was wondering if perhaps everyone could reaffirm their participation. Some people haven't been seen in these parts forever. It would be good to have a final count so we can start printing.

Yeah, let's get a roll call, and seal this deal so we know what we need to have done to send. We have about a month until it's time to ship. How about 1 week from today 1/24 we close the admissions to this print exchange?

I'm still in.

You're welcome :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back