Vacation to New York photos

nice!
I've been to NY, and can really say that the photos give the sense of the city...

I like all the shots but #5

especially #1 and 3- these are my favorite)))) great works!!!!:thumbup:

"Shake Shack" came out nice, you apparently chose an aperture small enough to turn all the lights into little stars, and yet you did not get camera shake (tripod on you?).

I also like the light of The Blue Hour in the photo underneath Shake Shack (which would be #10). Was it early morning Blue Hour or evening Blue Hour. Anyway, I'm a sucker for that time of the day. Love it when the "warm colours" suddenly disappear from the light (though the Blue Hour wreaks havoc with my eyesight when I'm driving...).

If you personally like the photo of the building at Madison Square (#8) so much, ok, but I doubt I myself would have presented that one to a group of viewers... It only looks technically flawed. Not artistic. Not to me, that's for sure...
All these pictures were handheld, no tripod, as you can tell by the fuzziness of most of these. Its hard to get a clear picture handheld at such slow shutter speed with a kit lens, but oh well! :p

Picture #10 was shot during the evening just as the sun had come down, it was taken at Coney Island around 6 pm.

Yeah, picture #8 seemed really nice when i viewed it on the camera, but as soon as i viewed it on the tv...:confused: Eitherway, i still wanted to show it on here.

Most reactions

Back