Wasteland Workshop is released tonight at midnight...

Stradawhovious

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just saying.

Can't say I'm as excited about this DLC release, but I guess I don't know much about it either. Still... looking forward to giving it a shot!

Just saying.

Can't say I'm as excited about this DLC release, but I guess I don't know much about it either. Still... looking forward to giving it a shot!
I know even less.

Should I be curious?

Just saying.

I know even less.

Should I be curious?

Not unless you waste your time playing video games designed for adults. If you don't know what it is, there's a good chance it won't interest you.

Trailer for the DLC release...

Trailer for the game.

I am mildly excited as the settlement stuff wasn't exactly my most favorite part. Now Far Harbor sounds amazing.

Are you on ps4?

I am mildly excited as the settlement stuff wasn't exactly my most favorite part. Now Far Harbor sounds amazing.

Are you on ps4?

The settlement stuff is all I have left at this point... no more quest lines available. I'm a little surprised and disappointed that you can deplete the quest bank of a Bethesda game in only 150 hours of gameplay.

Far Harbor does sound great, but it really needs to add another 100 hours of gameplay to make it worth my while. Granted, I have the season pass, so all it costs me at this point is time.

I'm an xbox guy.

I assume you've seen the leak vids?

Are you on ps4?

The settlement stuff is all I have left at this point... no more quest lines available. I'm a little surprised and disappointed that you can deplete the quest bank of a Bethesda game in only 150 hours of gameplay.

Far Harbor does sound great, but it really needs to add another 100 hours of gameplay to make it worth my while. Granted, I have the season pass, so all it costs me at this point is time.

I'm an xbox guy.

I assume you've seen the leak vids?

I haven't finished the main quest lines yet because I am a slow player. I have put about 100 hrs in so far. Personally FO4 didn't blow my doors off. Not enough new that really mattered and they really screwed up the quest structure and dialog system.

What did you guys think about Vegas? Wifey bought that one after we went through FO3 but we barely touched it (Vegas).

What did you guys think about Vegas? Wifey bought that one after we went through FO3 but we barely touched it (Vegas).

I owned it. I played it. I don't remember anything about it.

I'm sure that in and of itself says something.

I'm seriously considering playing through F03 again though, since I have the Xbox1 digital download and all...

Come on, you know you are really a Leisure Suit Larry kinda guy. :lol:
larrylarge.jpg

Come on, you know you are really a Leisure Suit Larry kinda guy. :lol:
larrylarge.jpg

I stopped playing that game when I was 16. Which was a long time ago. My computer had a 25MB hard drive and the guy told me I would NEVER in a MILLION YEARS be able to fill it.

I have image files bigger than 25 MB now. LOLZ

Hey they got a new one out apparently, that according to one of the online gaming geek channels is actually pretty hardcore if you order the european version. I'm not a gamer but I do remember seeing Leisure Suit Larry at Best Buy years ago when my kids were around 12, 13 & 15.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back