Website Help?

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by kristyiclaremore, Apr 21, 2006.

1. kristyiclaremore

kristyiclaremore TPF Noob!

I wanted to subscribe to a web server and needed to know how much is enough bandwidth. I want to be able to show my photos to the many people on the forums and family. I also would like to eventually turn it into my business website when I get better and want to send potential customers to this site.

Any site recommendents?
    How much bandwidth will I need?
    What size should I keep my pictures?

Thanks,
    Kristy

2. hot shot

hot shot TPF Noob!

what are the options????

3. Alpha

Alpha Troll Extraordinaire

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Up until recently, when I stopped doing web design full time, I did all of my hosting through Aplus.net. They're awesome. Zero downtime, great tech support, and extremely affordable. And no, this isn't some kind of shameless plug, I get nothing out of referring you to them, I just think they're great.

Here's a link to the hosting plan that I recommended to almost all of my clients. At this price point, it can't be beat. More bandwidth than you could every possibly need.

http://hosting.aplus.net/soloxr.html

4. kristyiclaremore

kristyiclaremore TPF Noob!

Any options. Im just seeing what people have tried and like. I need to stay under $20 a month so that way I know I can keep it up . Other then that Im ok with what is out there.