Weirdest place you've done it...

cal_gundert05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
take pictures, of course. And don't say "[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=oqjl-rKuYWI"]In the b**t[/ame]"

Actually, I haven't taken pictures anywhere exciting...just on the streets.

I cannot remember any really weird places.

hmm, well maybe this shower cabin in UK university accommodation

oh yes, and I do my first tests with new lenses I bought in my bathroom. That might be considered weird ;)

i went to a party once in a club and none of the pictures were coming out so i took about 100 or so photos in first he men then (after quite a few beers) in the chicks toilets??

Hanging out the open door of a helicopter 6000ft above Heathrow airport, and me with vertigo too.......

I can safely say that when you're looking through a lens at maximum zoom towards the ground, and a large passenger jet flies unexpectedly through your field of view, it makes you jump.

egll_6000ft.jpg

egll_6000ft_2.jpg

David

cool pictures of heathrow.. !

For awhile I was doing Photo Projects on my website and asking users to send in pics that followed a certain theme. I was debating on doing a "Trespassing" theme and asking that any pics submitted to have been taken some place where it's not legal to take photos but ... for obvious ethical reasons I never did it. While it would be fun to plan out that kind of session... I don't know if it'd be worth it (unless there was a REALLY good shot just waiting to be taken).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back