Well, Chiller?

Gheesh April...everyone here is wondering why, Im suddenly Y'alling , and have a craving to watch Hee Haw :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

ok, ya little sheeit... craving for hee haw.... that one got me... your cute..real cute..

hey, chill....get that hay outta your teeth...first off, if your southern, you gotta have only one tooth....your teeth are giving you away...second..

you didnt say anything about the grits...can you dig them? ever have them???
you gotta have just the right amount of salt, pepper , and a little grits with your butter....

let me know when you wanna try them the real way.... i can give you the recipe..

oh..and the spell...? should really kick in right about......now.. see if you feel an urge to drive a pick up...head to sonic for sweet tea.. and wanna go snipe huntin'...

(ha.. that will throw your canadian self back a bit...ever hunt snipe?? them suckers are hard to trap...sneaky they are...)

Hee Haw was good for a little-bit-o-knee slappin arse, smackin good time. :biglaugh:
I am missing a few teeth, but it makes good for watermelon spitting compititions...y'all have dem der dontcha?

Yes I have had grits. Tastes a cross between, beach sand, corn, and wax. I was not sure if I should be fixin to eat it, or wash my car with it. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
And I was wondering aboot your pick ups...how y'all drive them with dem der blocks under em?

P.s. What is a snipe? Isnt he the actor?

ahhh....no. not the actor...(dang, your worse than a damn yankee)

so..snipe.... maybe i can take you snipe huntin' if you ever make it down here...
that should be good for a few laughs...

car wax, eh? car wax..? our sacred breakfast food...? hmmmm.... you just aint right, boy....

and not that i would expect you to know this, but hope, arkansas is watermelon capitol of the world..not to mention bill clintons birth town....(lets leave that one alone, shall we?? remember hope? the big campaign slogan thingy...????)

and we only put blocks under our trucks when we need a new flower bed... dang'd ole north man.....
come on down, here.....and i'll let you have a chigger or two....

aprilraven said:
and we only put blocks under our trucks when we need a new flower bed... ....

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Well...maybe I will come down there, as long as you take me to try the real "grits" and not the beachsandcornwax version I tried.

and what the heck is a chigger now :confused:

Chiller said:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Well...maybe I will come down there, as long as you take me to try the real "grits" and not the beachsandcornwax version I tried.

and what the heck is a chigger now :confused:

believe me, if'n you had had one, you would not ever ask again...

come on down... we will show ya a chigger or two.... :mrgreen:

hey chiller, this has been great fun.... thanks for making my day go faster.
:D

Most reactions

Back