So many things:

The sound of my childrens laughter
Mint chocolate cookie ice cream
TPF
Photography
reading
Work (though I wish I wasn't!)
Learning new things

just to clarify... I have many interests and things I enjoy. But I don't consider them addictions.

I'm addicted to crack. I need to quit cuz Costco quit carrying the good stuff and the cheap stuff makes me forget things and I also make stuff up about myself out of the clear blue :wink:

I'm with Graig though, addicted to bikes. Do you ever just set em' up against something after a tune-up/cleaning and just stare at em'????? Admire the lines and whatnot and think to yourself "good looking bike I have here"........

....and this whole camera thing is pretty kewl too :p

malachite said:
I'm addicted to crack. Do you ever just set em' up against something after a tune-up/cleaning and just stare at em'????? Admire the lines and whatnot and think to yourself "good looking bike I have here"........

You kidding me? I just stared at my bike for an hour the other day and didnt even realize it. Looks nice when its dirty from racing at Snow Shoe WV this weekend.

I have this picture on my wallpaper...I havnt done much work since I put it up. I have issues...serious issues.

65302018.jpg

oriecat said:
I am addicted to coffee. Apparently I am also addicted to air, because I just can't stop breathing.

breathing is overrated.

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back