What do you think of this photo?

DONT LOOK AT THE CAMERA, DONT LOOK AT THE CAMERA :)

I got bored.

Here's my take:

$IMG_2111 originalred.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what focal length was this shot at? It feels a bit wider than a normal portrait length. Could just be my eyes playing tricks on me....

Just out of curiosity, what focal length was this shot at? It feels a bit wider than a normal portrait length. Could just be my eyes playing tricks on me....

I thought the same thing. The head and nose seem to look larger than..... I was wondering if the head was ps on top of the body. I just did not want to say it.

I thought the same thing. The head and nose seem to look larger than..... I was wondering if the head was ps on top of the body. I just did not want to say it.

I tried to beat around the bush & all with the question about the focal length, and then you just came right out and said it, didn't you? ;-)

It's not just you. I thought the same thing.

Looks to me like it was shot with a wider-angle lens and there is some distortion as a result.

LOL yes its 24mm lens. I know its not the better for portrait but its the lens that i have and i dont have money for a 50mm or so. So for now i have to do the best I can with this. Its funny that of my head looks larger than... XD (Im the model and its a self portrait)

Btw Im sorry but i dont like it that lighfull. I dont like the skin that white loosing details like shadows nor the shirt so white like it has nothing of texture nor color. Also i like that the color has an important role and that its a general red tone in the photo. I will lighten the skin a little little bit more and remove a little of red only in skin.

LOL yes its 24mm lens. I know its not the better for portrait but its the lens that i have and i dont have money for a 50mm or so. So for now i have to do the best I can with this. Its funny that of my head looks larger than... XD (Im the model and its a self portrait)

Btw Im sorry but i dont like it that lighfull. I dont like the skin that white loosing details like shadows nor the shirt so white like it has nothing of texture nor color. Also i like that the color has an important role and that its a general red tone in the photo. I will lighten the skin a little little bit more and remove a little of red only in skin.

It's not about lightening the *skin*... it's about lightening the *exposure*.

Your photo is underexposed.

You can still get the reds you want in the garments without warming the entire photo as well. :sillysmi:

I think perhaps ops monitor needs some adjusting
Eroses edit was not even remotely overexposed on my end. I see plenty of detail in the face and the blouse still

Mh yes maby is monitor cos i dont see it over exposed. I will try tomorrow another monitor.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back