What does everyone do for a living?

Medical practice management for the dayjob. It is as exciting as it sounds, too. :sun:

Photography is the hobby, although I've made a little money in sales and teaching. :D

Quantum physics and thermodynamics mainly.
Pigs have been known to explode if not treated carefully.

ferny said:

You're not fooling anyone with that pig talk. It's common knowledge that people in East Anglia just used shaved dogs instead.

Hertz van Rental said:
ferny said:

You're not fooling anyone with that pig talk. It's common knowledge that people in East Anglia just used shaved dogs instead.

I knew! I knew that wasnt an oink, I said "That sounds like wooff" and you just said that he was constipated!

ferny said:
You too!!!???? wow I thought I was alone in this quest! :lol:

i am a student and i work as a photo finisher at motophoto. i also restore old photos and take portraits...

3D computer animation! Mostly architecture stuff at the moment, but hoping to get into more interesting (for me) stuff, untill then just personal endevours.

Electrical Engineer who submits drawings to Building Official's so they can ensure the structure we've designed are built according to National, State and Local building and fire codes. :D

(Haven't done much work in DC though - mostly MD and VA)

Tammy said:
Electrical Engineer who submits drawings to Building Official's so they can ensure the structure we've designed are built according to National, State and Local building and fire codes. :D

(Haven't done much work in DC though - mostly MD and VA)

where ya been young lady? we haven't seen ya in these parts in quite a while! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back