What is This??

lotusearth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi :D

I just signed up here and this is my first post. I'm just an amateur. I have a photoblog which I'm not going to update again until this August but anyone is still welcome to check it out. For now, I just post at forums like this so I can continue getting feedback. Any help I can get is much appreciated!!!

I took these photos yesterday. The kind of camera I use is FujiFilm FinePix A330. I have not done any editing on these except for very very minor contrast adjustment to bring out the colors a little more. Please let me know what you think and have some fun guessing what it is :)
Oh, if you don't want to guess, you can try to find my post at the Popular Photography forum and comment there (my member name there is lotusearth) but please don't tell anyone here what these are!!!

Peace & luv,
Lotus

P.S. I know the 3rd one is out of focus, but I just love the colors in it so I posted it anyway. Hope these don't take long to load up...

Abstract_1_052105.jpg

Abstract_2_052105.jpg

Abstract_3_052105.jpg

Abstract_4_052105.jpg

hehe...not even close! Although lava would be the closest of the 2 guesses, being that heat has something to do with it :)

oh, hi Airic :) Thanx for the welcome! Hmmm...your somewhat close... If I tell you how close though, it might be too much of a good clue.

BTW, I don't know how long I will keep this game running...maybe I'll end it tomorrow if I'm not too busy :)

Yay for speakerboxx! lol... but watch out for Airic-he's pretty close!

And, sorry, I don't have a prize to give away to the winner!

Please don't forget to give me feedback on the photos too...how's the color, composition, quality, etc.... I want to improve!! Thx everyone :D

Great colours, I haven't a clue what it is. Like the composition, did you try one with the centre in the corner with colour radiating out to the other corner. Just an Idea. Welcome and look forward to seeing more.

thx Cruzin! I do have a photo or two shot in the way you suggested but those didn't turn out well. I'll see if I can shoot some better ones.

Welcome! is it a Barbecue?

Thanx pursuer :) And no, it isn't a barbecue either.

***This is the most fun I've ever had at a forum-thank you all for looking and participating!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back