What's everyone's current job then?

My turn to stand up and be counted.

I'm a member of the Royal Australian Air Force, but don't tell anyone o.k. It's just our little secret :wink: . I work in Logistics for a fighter squadron, and i'm doing my final subject to complete my Batchelor of Science as we speak.
Hoo-bloody-ray 'cause i'm sick of homework :D

no its the job they laugh at
its the silly me doing the job!

i actually am sick to death of it and want a change

any suggestions?
roadie for u2 is taken apparently

@ Conk, nice pics the one with the mtb scene breaks my heart of course ....wow that's the thing you feel when you're tripping on that bike isn't it....nice job you seem to have, sorry have not enough money to order you one boat but if ever i have i 'll think about it ... hehehe

Hey Manda,
What about a monorail driver??? At least you could "pick up" guys every day and get paid for it!
Mmmmm Donuts! Is there anything they can't do? :)

Sorry about the gratuitous simpson's link in that but it just had to be done.

i wish i can have a wife like DEW :lol:

my turn.....

CT scan and MRI technologist

QP said:
@ Conk, nice pics the one with the mtb scene breaks my heart of course ....wow that's the thing you feel when you're tripping on that bike isn't it....nice job you seem to have, sorry have not enough money to order you one boat but if ever i have i 'll think about it ... hehehe

Thanks QP. There is a certain amount of satsfaction and pride in building such beautiful vessels. Btw, they start at about 1.5 million.
Here is a recent 78 series called Aphrodite.

5399880.jpg

LoL .............ok that's a reasonable price for a boat with a boat on it... you sell the little one too?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back