What's Your Disorder?

1073946835_cturesnarc.jpg

Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder. You constantly seek attention and praise, sometimes exaggerating your achievements. You make good first impressions but unfortunately have trouble keeping long friendships. You tend to be self-centered and manipulate others.

675 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 60047 times.
1% of people had this result.

first off ... I can't even say that word ... I always thought that was some sort of cologne or something ... :confused:

And, let me just tell you why I disagree with this ... if beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then it's rags and snails here, sweeties ....

next, I don't actively seek attention ... but I promise you, you couldn't make my life up ... it's just the way it is ... can I help it if I seem to always be where the drama is? I'm a magnet for freaks and drama ...

Self centered? Hmmm ... I guess with three kids and a husband, a full time job and all the other duties I have ... yeah, I can see how I'm self centered .... :er:

I don't have trouble keeping friends ... I just don't like that many people ... more than I can say grace over now, you know?

But I will fully and happily admit to manipulating ... I figure if folks are going to be weak enough to let you manipulate them ... then go for it.

:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Now, Mistress ... what's your take?!?! (and where in the h*ll are my meds?!?)

Oh, and Chiller, darlin', I've got the box of nametags that Woods and I pass back and forth ... you want?

anicole said:
Oh, and Chiller, darlin', I've got the box of nametags that Woods and I pass back and forth ... you want?

Yes please...we talked it over amongst the five of us, and would like 5 tags with the name Chiller on them .:lol:

Chiller said:
Yes please...we talked it over amongst the five of us, and would like 5 tags with the name Chiller on them .:lol:

you silly schizoid Cannuck ... it doesn't work that way ...

ya'll don't all have the same name, eh, it just doesn't work ... unless it's Chill, Chilly, Chillier, Chilliest and Damn Cold ...

Well...can I just get one for me then.

oh...here he goes again, thinkin of himself.

Chiller said:
oh...here he goes again, thinkin of himself.
What do ya mean.? I have asked you guys before, on different times if you wanted stuff, and all I get is a hassle.

I bet your therapist has a field day with you Chiller - all five of you! :lmao:

all normal here... normal just means "all of the above" right?

Darn, I'm boringly Normal *sigh*

I have found that they have placed all those that are so demented that they haven't come up with a good disorder yet into the "normal" category... myself included :)

Most reactions

Back