Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't narrow it down to just one, myself. Tonight, Stephen King's 'It' was on...I have loved that movie since I was a kid!

I must say though, I miss the days when I was young enough that movies actually scared me. Most movies these days are too predictable.

Anyway...what's your fave?

Alien I and II

The Shining.

not scary as such but UNDERWORLD

Ok, 'nother question....not exactly what your favorite is exactly...but....what movie do you consider to be the SCARIEST!? I need a good scary movie...that's actually SCARY.

The Shining and It are both classics I agree!

Nothing is really that scary to be honest, but those two are great films all the same, partial to SK myself!

i dont exactly get what you mean by ,scary' , Corry, but one of the most scary movies i have ever seen is "Man Bites Dog", by Andre Bonzel and Benoit Poelvoodre. There are no ghost there, in that movie, just a people, but they are more scary than any ghost and any demon. People (and their emotions)can be more scary than demons, really.
I also love 'Silence of the lambs', its one of my fav movies ever, 'Shining' is also great. I would add to the list the 'Rosemary baby' i think. And maybe 'Omen' (part one).

Most reactions

Back