Which Games you are currently Playing Now?

I'm going to play Sonic tonight........just sayin....:lol:

My kids got me into Portal 2 on 360. Beware..highly addictive and tickles the synapses.

My kids got me into Portal 2 on 360. Beware..highly addictive and tickles the synapses.

Hmm didnt know portal 2 was for X-box. Is it anything like Crysis 2?

Yup it comes in the 360. I haven't played Crysis 2 but Portal 2 is more like a problem solving game/puzzle game. You have the tools like the portals that you need to use in order to get through the certain courses. I'm not an avid gamer but to me it's the best game I've played since Myst in PC 15 years ago :D

Hmm didnt know portal 2 was for X-box. Is it anything like Crysis 2?

Yup it comes in the 360. I haven't played Crysis 2 but Portal 2 is more like a problem solving game/puzzle game. You have the tools like the portals that you need to use in order to get through the certain courses. I'm not an avid gamer but to me it's the best game I've played since Myst in PC 15 years ago :D

I played Myst but I didn't really care for it, I'm not too much of a puzzle person in games. Also Myst had absolutely 0 fighting, is portal the same way or is there some fighting inbetween the puzzles? (If so then I can probly enjoy it a lot more! =D)

Portal is miles different from Myst - puzzles yes but nothing as mindbreaking.

Portal isn't really about pure combat as such, but you do have to avoid the turrets (are you there?) which will shoot at you (and kill you) and you also have to avoid the main computer who wants to kill you. The puzzles are more clear-cut than in Myst, but still present a good challenge and the story/interaction is neat. Portal 1 (the original) is pretty cheap these days - and there is a demo on steam so you can give it a try.

Portal is miles different from Myst - puzzles yes but nothing as mindbreaking.

Portal isn't really about pure combat as such, but you do have to avoid the turrets (are you there?) which will shoot at you (and kill you) and you also have to avoid the main computer who wants to kill you. The puzzles are more clear-cut than in Myst, but still present a good challenge and the story/interaction is neat. Portal 1 (the original) is pretty cheap these days - and there is a demo on steam so you can give it a try.

I think I may just do that! Thanks!

Lately, I've been playing naev a lot. It's not quite done, but it sure as hell is fun so far. They're still working on the whole economy thing...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back