Who would you like to meet on TPF and why?

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As its so dead in here these days and I'm bored and full of flu...

Who would you like to meet on TPF and why?

Oh. Get well soon. "Full of flu" sounds awful!

I would like to meet Chiller 'cause he's cool, and hope I will - in March. There is a mild chance.

I have met you already, and a good many others, and it was good to meet you all, I can only suggest people organise meet-ups all the time (and then post the photos to here!!! :D)

I'm lucky! I've met most of the people here that I really want to, with the exception of a few across the various oceans. If I have to name 1? You. That's right, Andy, I want to experience your dimensia firsthand.

way too many to list (I just know I would end up missing names)

suffice to say it would probably be the nature regulars (seeing as I am around that area most) a few of them I would like to pick the brains of ;) Though in all honestly there are several who I would prefer to visit on their own turf - some live in some amazing places and find some great sights and wildlife!

Think I'd like to hang with Peanuts.... She's got talent, is canadian and a cutie too...

More importantly, I'd like to meet up with Overread and kick him in the nuts!

edit: oh... and I'd also like a meet up with Ken Rockwell... I see he's a forum member now...

pfft your just jealous of my post count ;)

What's there to be jealous of, overread!?!?! Pffffffft.

ahh but you have 4 years head start - whilst dEARlEADER has a whole month head start before me ;)
besides I don't think anyone will challenge your post count LaFoto - your into a whole other level of post counts :)

Top of the top is Anty, Hertz and you LP. :)
And... C of A, Chiller, LaFoto, MissMia, the three amigos (Corry, Sky and Joe)... And, and...

I'd like to see Ken Rockwell and dEARlEADER in one room - now would be really something...

That's a little ambitious isn't it?

You want to meet the glorious leader of the DPRK and the GREATEST PHOTOGRAPHER TO WALK THIS EARTH all in the same room?

Let's try not to derail this thread Chris.... we were talking about kicking Overread in the nuts!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back