Why All the Hate?

You do realize that Sony has ¥17 trillion in assets, right? They still have a LONG way to fall before hitting bottom.

You do realize The Titanic was considered "unsinkable", right?

I never, ever said that Sony was unsinkable. But to put this into perspective Sony would need to have more than 5 straight years of record losses to suck up all it's assets. I just don't really see that happening. Maybe someday, but you'll be off to a retirement home before that happens, old man.

maybe he was implying that SONY will hit an iceberg. :lol:

Yet another post that just keeps on giving... and giving... and...

My fingers smell funny.

Big Black Delta knows why Sony is hated by many.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Black Delta knows why Sony is hated by many.

Sting called...he wants his totally incomprehensible singing style back!!! YAWB...yet another whiny band... [wink,wink,nudge,nudge]

Last edited by a moderator:
unpopular said:
^^^HIPSTER ATTACK!

must.resist.instagram...

BBD isn't exactly hipster. However, Sony users are. ;)

unpopular said:
^^^HIPSTER ATTACK!

must.resist.instagram...

BBD isn't exactly hipster. However, Sony users are. ;)

Speaking of SONY users BEING HIPSTERs...Thom Hogan's column TODAY (Aug. 13,2012) describes SONY users as being HIPSTERS!!!!!! For real!

Thom Hogan's Nikon Camera, DSLR, Lens, Flash, and Book site

As Thom writes: "Right now, Sony Alpha fans tend to be younger and want to project some sort of hipness. How is this manifested in the product? Sony is pushing the new tech angle (even if some of it is old, it's new to DSLRs): pellicle mirrors, EVFs instead of optical viewfinders, GPS, industry leading megapixels, AVCHD 2, and more. It's a bit of the kitchen sink philosophy, but it's the latest and greatest technical kitchen sink. You're hip to the future if you're shooting a Sony Alpha. Plus 24mp is perfect for those Facebook photos."

Derrel said:
Sting called...he wants his totally incomprehensible singing style back!!! YAWB...yet another whiny band...

Bubbles from the trailer park boys called, he wants his glasses back.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back