You Gotta Try This!

tossball.jpg

lol I guess its not easy being weather :D I mean everyone has something to complain about it like when its too hot or too cold or too windy or rainy and so on lol Well personally I kinda prefer hot weather instead

personally i prefer cold weather =P
rainy is ideal hahah

lol, this was fun, will have to do this again.
forfunyeah.jpg

i hate taking pics of myself though.

personally i prefer cold weather =P
rainy is ideal hahah

I think you prefer cold weather because you live in a place with very high temperature most part of the year and I am sure you are kinda sick of it and I dislike cold weather because of the similar reason. You know I like rainy days as well especially during the summer, just LOVE to smell the scent when its raining

Yahoozy, those are pretty good! lol. Seems you have a wide angle lens to do that with? It works nicely. I'm gonna have to try it when I get a wider lens. :)

Another one I did yesterday:

chantalmultiexpcopy.jpg

Last edited:
Yahoozy, those are pretty good! lol. Seems you have a wide angle lens to do that with? It works nicely. I'm gonna have to try it when I get a wider lens. :)

Another one I did yesterday (photobucket taking a while to upload, I'll edit this when it uploads) :

:O are you experiencing the same problem? I mean it took me like a few minutes to upload just one pic earlier which is weird. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I have like a lot of pics in that account lol

well with wider angle lenses you can fit a lot more people in it :D

I had to try this one out. I made this soccer ball thing in sewing class. It's actually a stuffed-soccer ball. Haha.

ballscopy.jpg

Ha Ha Ha Sort of reminds me of that early Star Trek episode of the multiplying little fur-ball critters. Truffles, Trivets, T-something. My, that was a long time ago.

Ha Ha Ha Sort of reminds me of that early Star Trek episode of the multiplying little fur-ball critters. Truffles, Trivets, T-something. My, that was a long time ago.

hahaha - to be honest, I've never seen one episode of Star Trek... :blushing: Haha.

I think you prefer cold weather because you live in a place with very high temperature most part of the year and I am sure you are kinda sick of it and I dislike cold weather because of the similar reason. You know I like rainy days as well especially during the summer, just LOVE to smell the scent when its raining

oh ya definitely thats y hahah

and same, i absolutely love the smell of rain =P

ya i do hahah
its my 18-55 kit but it definitely gets the job done

i've toyed with the idea of making a panoramic composite shot, but that would take some considerable planning and post work
all the same i think its possible hahah

oh ya definitely thats y hahah

and same, i absolutely love the smell of rain =P

hmm lol just a question out of curiosity. have you ever taken pics in the rain before? :D I did that a few times last summer and even though once it almost screwed up my camera I still find it quite fun. I wonder if there is a rain photography thread in the photo themes forum :mrgreen:

hmm lol just a question out of curiosity. have you ever taken pics in the rain before? :D I did that a few times last summer and even though once it almost screwed up my camera I still find it quite fun. I wonder if there is a rain photography thread in the photo themes forum :mrgreen:

i actually haven't tried photographing rain yet

too paranoid to take it outside and i cant think of anything to do besides the whole "raindrops on the window" deal

after rain though, that has some great possibilities =P

i actually haven't tried photographing rain yet

too paranoid to take it outside and i cant think of anything to do besides the whole "raindrops on the window" deal

after rain though, that has some great possibilities =P

That'd be cool to do that panoramic shot you were thinking of. Definitely a lot of planning, for sure haha.

I know you can get "covers" for your camera, so when it does rain, it protects it. Saw one here for about 50 bucks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back