You guys sick of her yet? (More Alexa...)

Was there a reason you went warm in a cool setting?

Uhh, I dunno? :lol:

It still looks pretty "cool" to me overall, but I'm assuming you mean her skin tone... It's cross processed. I just saw what I saw in my head and processed it that way in Photoshop.

I don't think I was really thinking about it like that. I just pulled up the original file... stared at it for a few minutes... thought about where I saw it ending up... and did that. :lol:

Fair enough, I just wanted to know if it was a choice or accidental.

Eyes. They are the part of any woman that I notice first (true story! ;) ). Alexa has eyes that catch your attention. You convey that very well in the images.

Were you directing Alexa's poses, or was she coming up with them on her own? They are definitely not the poses of a beginning amateur.

She is very lovely, Emily! You did a wonderful job of emphasizing that! :)

Was there a reason you went warm in a cool setting?

Uhh, I dunno? :lol:

It still looks pretty "cool" to me overall, but I'm assuming you mean her skin tone... It's cross processed. I just saw what I saw in my head and processed it that way in Photoshop.

I don't think I was really thinking about it like that. I just pulled up the original file... stared at it for a few minutes... thought about where I saw it ending up... and did that. :lol:

Fair enough, I just wanted to know if it was a choice or accidental.

Yeah, it was a choice. :lol:

Like I said in a followup post (it was an after thought so I didn't type it into the response I quoted you in), if you look at the shadows, there is blue in the shadows... But I didn't want her to have blueish skin tone? Color contrast maybe? I dunno... who the hell knows what I was thinking. I don't even know half the time. :biglaugh:

But yeah, it was intentional. :lol:

Eyes. They are the part of any woman that I notice first (true story! ;) ). Alexa has eyes that catch your attention. You convey that very well in the images.

Were you directing Alexa's poses, or was she coming up with them on her own? They are definitely not the poses of a beginning amateur.

Thank you :sillysmi:

She did all the hard work :sexywink: Once in a while I would correct something or guide her slightly into something she had *almost*, but not quite, hit..... but for the most part, she did all the hard work. She's been to the rodeo once or twice, or 25 thousand times. :lol:

She is very lovely, Emily! You did a wonderful job of emphasizing that! :)

Thank you! :biggrin:

Yeah, it was a choice. :lol:

Like I said in a followup post (it was an after thought so I didn't type it into the response I quoted you in), if you look at the shadows, there is blue in the shadows... But I didn't want her to have blueish skin tone? Color contrast maybe? I dunno... who the hell knows what I was thinking. I don't even know half the time. :biglaugh:

But yeah, it was intentional. :lol:

I actually went in and looked at the colors. The backgrounds are mostly blue/bray but I think it's her skin tone making them warmer than they actually are.

Not a criticism just an observation about colors.

"Bray" - when blue doesn't work and Gray is too dull. :lol:

Do you really think we would get sick of checking out your shots of this philly?

I like the tight shots. Very nice. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back